All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Eoin Liston: We were bullied last year but we won’t be bullied this time

If there’s not a row in the first five minutes of this match, there’s nothing in any of the 30 players.

The more all these Kerry lads talk in the media, the more rattled you can see they are by Dublin.

5 Likes

Couldnt agree more mate.

Unless of course its all a ruse, and then I couldn’t agree less.

But its down to one of those two. Definitely one of those two.

Dublin letting the Kerry lads do all the talking.

Apart from the viral media campaign that AIG are running of course.

They are gone.

I compare it to Corks hang up on Kerry. Kerry friends don’t like that at all.

From what they are saying Dublin have decided to completely go with worrying about themselves. If they do that they win by 8 or 9. Kerrys only hope was all these shabby messages about plans and trying to put Dublin off.

Athletically Kerry don’t have it. Its that simple.

1 Like

Gentleman Jim absolutely out - yerraing the kerry folk with compliments .kerry are fookin seething.
The stink of desperation off the battle cries by all the ex kerry players are hilarious…the once cute hoors are rattled to within an inch of their lives…
the irony is that it wouldn’t be huge shock if kerry were to win…they have lethal forwards,they just need to use them as that instead of over thinking dubs which is what fitzmaurice did last year…leave the danger men where they are dangerous - near the fuckin goal!! if so Kerry will bag at least 3 goals and then the dynamics change fairly quickly…

1 Like

Welcome back!

You are right, Kerry should play their best forwards in close.

However their entire squad has played a ridiculously small amount of football this year.

I cannot see how they can wim.

But i suppose thats the beauty of surprises

Primed all season to peak for this is the only thing in their favour. They could be anything as a great man once said

1 Like

The major advantage Kerry had for years was playing loads of football. A hugely competitive county league was a huge help, especially years they won Munster. And obviously when they didn’t they had qualifiers.

If skill is your advantage then that skill needs to be sharpened. Since Fitzmaurice came in that has all disappeared.

1 Like

A testament to himself and his people, and to Gilroy who finally harnessed him. Credit where its due, a fucking header in his day, Micko couldnt see it when he arrived down back in the day. Refused to fall through the cracks. 3 All Ireland medals, and counting, supposed bigger names haven’t even come close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi9oJdh4RIM

By the way, outstanding morkeshing. An improvement on the time he was on RTÉ about his wedding anyway!

Kerry had a similar build up to the 2013 semi-final to what they’ve had this year and banged in three goals in the first 20 minutes.

These lads can turn it on like a tap when the mood takes them.

I fancy Kerry. As @thedancingbaby has said, 11/4 is a serious price for them.

Kerry are first team Dublin have faced this summer who will go out to beat Dublin and believe that they can. If dry weather lasts it has makings of an epic.

team spirit is unique in the gga?

Anybody hearing of kerry springing a few young unknowns?

Kerry are the greatest Gaa county, bar none.

Dublin are hardly that far ahead of them to be priced like that?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Donegal believed they could beat Dublin, pal.

1 Like

Rte one sports bulletin this evening led with Brian Sheehan refused to rule out starting in goals. They then played the interview where it was patently clear that he was not playing in goals and there was zero chance of it happening. The only thing he said was I won’t say too much about our plan :unamused: fucking tabloid shit out of our national broadcaster