All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Not to mention the time taken to ensure you’re eating the correct stuff and preparing it properly.

A number of them deal directly with Philly’s company to deliver the meals, to save the hassle. Maybe thats where this impression of free food comes from? Kev Mc also did food deliveries, and the lads would mention it on social media to help him out with free publicity, whilst giving the impression of getting free stuff as well

1 Like

Makes sense.

Sonecerybody is right to a degree.

Awesome.

I haven’t exposed myself as an adult.

No mate your cover is safe, no one around here would believe your an adult.

1 Like

big news mate, shops sell healthy food as well as crap

1 Like

Never happened any year. It’s a rural myth!

1 Like

Indeed. I’m sure your 'aul one had the choice to have unprotected with someone that wouldn’t give her idiotic offspring as well but there we go.

We all have choices to make.

what is this gibberish?

Well i know thats not true.

And for what its worth, it happens in a few other counties now as well.

I can confirm that the Dublin senior football squad have the option of having free meals delivered to their work or home. Service is provided on an opt in/out basis.

I can confirm that a number of the Dublin players work in companies where there is a canteen, the players do have the option of sourcing alternative food from eateries in the vicinity of their workplaces

4 Likes

My retort was witty, yours was stale.

You’re a retort

Pity the courtesy is not extended to the hurlers

1 Like

Figuratively I am - sharp, angry and witty.

It should be warped, angry and shitty.

You might be dyslexic.

3 Likes

Very true. He completely spooks Kerry coming off the bench. You could almost see Aidan O Mahony’s sphincter loosening when he saw McManamon trotting towards him in last years final.

I’d say he is just your typical “learned” person with an iq around 100-110 and scraped theu an average enough cpurse. Nothing at all erong with this of course, but when he pretends to be someone else and tries to undermine others it becomes laughable. Lack intuition but he sure can read up on something once he sees it brought up by someone he admires. Or also in this clowns case will do it to argue with someone he doesn’t

Is @caoimhaoin morphing into Kanye West