All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Who?

And whats the underhanded jibe? What are you linking between us?

Warped and sharp doesn’t work.

I know. I just wish you’d realise it as well.

I did realise it which is why I pointed it out. Your post failed.

I wish you realised it.

@caoimhaoin you may have been generous in estimating an I.Q. as high as 100 for him.

Most likely

1 Like

I see plenty of fellas at this - Joe Canning for one on instagram and the camogie player from cork, there’s others, trying to give off the impression they are some kind of superstar or something

Christ are you soft in the head?

You must be Joe’s agent or something

Which camogie player? I know a few and they ain’t doing anything for free i can assure ya.

The one with the tattoos - check out her instagram - she certainly gives off that impression!

Well i xan tell you she is telling the truth.

Muldoons failing to understand the economics and monetisation of a large social media following

Joe canning has 46000 Twitter followers and 24000
On Instagram

8 Likes
  1. Brian Kelly Killarney Legion
  2. Shane Enright Tarbert
  3. Mark Griffin St Michaels/Foilmore
  4. Killian Young © Renard
  5. Brian Ó Beaglaoich An Ghaeltacht
  6. Peter Crowley Laune Rangers
  7. Tadhg Morley Templenoe
  8. Kieran Donaghy Austin Stacks
  9. David Moran Kerins O’Rahillys
  10. Paul Murphy Rathmore
  11. Colm Cooper Dr Crokes
  12. Donnchadh Walsh Cromane
  13. Stephen O’Brien Kenmare
  14. Paul Geaney Dingle
  15. James O’Donoghue Killarney Legion

Fir Ionaid:
16. Brendan Kealy Kilcummin
17. Darran O’Sullivan Glenbeigh-Glencar
18. Bryan Sheehan St Marys
19. Barry John Keane Kerins O’Rahillys
20. Marc Ó Sé An Ghaeltacht
21. Jonathan Lyne Killarney Legion
22. Fionn Fitzgerald Dr Crokes
23. Anthony Maher Duagh
24. Aidan O’Mahony Rathmore
25. Michael Geaney Dingle
26. Johnny Buckley Dr Crokes

Surely Darren O’Sullivan starts

Surely they don’t expect to beat dublin with that middle 8

Says a lot about fitzmaurice that Buckley, Fionn Fitz and Lyne have all gone backwards under his management. Is pat spillanes nephew any good?

1 Like

Never thought much about FF.

Buckley has continually been injured because they treat him like everyone else, when he is not a guy to be overly flogged.

I like the look of that Kerry team with one caveat. Who’ll take the right-sided frees? Moran?

Donaghy and Moran in the centre should ensure Kerry win the vast majority of their own kickouts, and if they push up on Dublin’s, which looks likely from the line-up, could win a significant number of Dublin’s kickouts.

Gooch looked good in the League final. While he hasn’t much football since then, he’ll be fresh. Starting him at 11 is an interesting ploy to try and lure Cian O’Sullivan away from his sweeper role and expose Dublin’s full-back line.

Kerry have a young back six. Pace may not be as great a factor it has been written up as being in this match. It might merely depend on whether the two new wing half backs are good enough and smart enough footballers.

Possession as a tactic is becoming increasingly common in the latter stages of matches. It’ll be interesting to see if Kerry use it from much earlier in the match. They have the ball players to do it.

Kerry to win.

agreed
ive never seen Kerry 11/4 for a football match, handicap is 3 points which is a kick of a ball,
there’s something not right here