All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

The lad who owns and runs Nelly’s bar in the old town is from Roscommon and would welcome abuse from a fellow Connacht man. It’s the type of place that HBV would love as it’s surrounded by dodgy strip clubs.

No games live on Saturday or Sunday acc to Virgin tv scheduler. Sunday Game back on Sunday night.

im heading up to it mate, I can live stream it to your phone?

2 Likes

Periscope will do the job there I’d say. We can all watch then.

Laois team named, Ross Munnelly returns to starting 15 for first time this year, his 14th year of intercounty football. Hard to know what to expect, Lillis is a clown who went from being wide open in the league (Laois don’t do defensive football the clareman said) to playing 14 behind the ball in a recent challenge match against Kildare. He hasn’t a balls notion but even a dog with a stick in its hole should manage this Laois team past fucking Wicklow in O’Moore Park. However this fella may not even be that competent so I fear the worst. Wicklow are loaded with ammo since the Nowland Park cluster fuck and Jonny Magee while having fuck all else to him, will no doubt have them riled up as a result of that and no doubt the 30 year anniversary of ‘The Battle of Aughrim’. Despite the fact that we’ve hammered the cunts regularly since then, it’s almost like the whole ‘Britannia is a tough place to go to’ despite it being pretty much horseshit.

Fuck it, it’ll be sunny in the Park and there’ll be pints after it, so there’s always that. Anyway, who fucking wants to go see football in Nowlan fucking Park anyway.

Laois 1-10 Wicklow 0-8 (HT)
Louth 2-24 Carlow 3-11 (FT)

Wicklow back to within 1

Laois 3-16 Wicklow 0-18 (FT)

Christ

Just reading a couple of Tomás Ó’Sé pieces in the wake of that “scumbag” comment. Granted they’re ghost written or whatever but I presume he takes a phone call and gives his view to the journalist. He comes across as an utter simpleton, the type you only get in western parts of Ireland.

1 Like

Yerra, lookit, I should have been a bit more careful when getting my point across.

5 Likes

Sounds like Longford scored a Camogie style goal there

Offaly 1-14 Longford 1-7 (L)
Fermanagh 0-9 Antrim 0-2 (HT)

Late goal seals it for Fermanagh.

Antrim had pulled it back to three points but a late 1-01 has put Fermanagh in the driving seat.

Tomas Corrigan has hit 0-09 today.

Just saw it on the news. It was absolutely hilarious. Half arsed kick in, nobody near the keeper who came haring out but he didn’t get to the pitch of the ball. It bounced around 10 yards out and went over his head and into the empty net.

That Offaly 'keeper had a shocker for the first Longford goal. :smile:

Ball is pumped into the full forward line, nobody in there, the 'keeper who comes out to gather but the ball bounces and goes over his head into the net.

He was all over the place for the final Longford goal too. Harmless enough delivery in around his area had him all at sea and a Longford player gently palmed it towards the back of the night. He had the appearance of a Junior B goalie and dare I say he looked an awful roaster as well.

Alan Mulhall is a gent and a very accomplished keeper.

Albeit being a keeper carries an asterisk obviously.

Wasn’t sure if the offaly Longford game was in the hurling or football championship until I checked today.

Did you think Longford entered the round robin hurling in the 3rd round?