All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Ffs

Bernard Flynn said he’d never seen a goal like it before.

From memory I’m pretty sure there was a very similar goal in a Meath-Wicklow match at Aughrim in, I think, 2013.

This GAA team of the week/player of the week is some weak assed horseshit at the best of times, but this takes the biscuit entirely. While Donie did indeed finish with 1-6 he wasn’t even the best player on the full forward line for Laois, let alone in the best 3 players in the games played over the weekend surely. He’s patently some way off full fitness, got fucked off ball all over the shop and generally couldn’t have been arsed raising his hands over his head for large parts of the game.

Horseshit.

http://www.hoganstand.com/Hurling/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=255326

Time for Lillis to shut his fucking mouth now, turn up, take the beating that will arrive as he has ill prepared his team for the job at hand. Dublin are motivated and they’re going to absolutely rip Laois to shreds. The only way I can see a 25 point beating being avoided is if they start a row every 5 minutes or so, or the stand blows off.

Head into the qualifiers, take the beating that will no doubt arrive from some middle of the road team, and pray to god he fucks off at the end of the year, and they get someone like Cunningham in full time.

Incidentally Cunningham wasn’t even there on Saturday last, as he was on holidays :grin:

Dublin v Laois still not a sell out in the hurling stadium. Incredible to believe the neutrals aren’t flocking to mop up tickets to this.

I know of 3 clubs in Dublin who didn’t get enough interest to run a bus to Kilkenny

3 Likes

Proves what people have said about the “magnificent” dub fans all along.

1 Like

Cunts don’t want to know about it. Match could have been played in Portlaoise all along. Then at least all the Dubs in Portarlington could have had a grand easy trip.

Of course we don’t want to know about it. Laois are even more shit than usual and surrender monkeys, as usual.

Topping up attendance levels on the Season Ticket card is the only reason we’re going along

Sure pal, sure.

Another Laois lad surrenders. Ye are worse than the Italians.

I hope you’ll be happy when they can’t pay for their aul roof.

I just happen to be in Kilkenny that weekend so I will heading to this. Great having a parking spot 5 minutes from the ground as well. :slight_smile:

What is the best way to get from Wexford to Kilkenny?

In fairness to the Italians surrendering wasn’t their problem, it was trying to pick sides.

If you have a car I’d use that.

We’ll throw them a few bob as we have some spare. We are only going with 3 holidays and one team jet (Dubsforce1) this year.

Anyway they will save a fortune on not having to train a Minor or u21 Hurling Team for the rest of the year.

Well I was going by horse and cart.

Of course he doesnt have a car, he has the Luas and Dublin Bus, they go to Kilkenny right?

We’re all saving for the Euros, mate.

1 Like