All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

You just have to love @Nembo_Kid.

The other thing you have to love is that Kerry know they were beaten today. When everything went their way. When they were 5 points up at half time. When they had a year to plan and prepare and summon up all their yerra and history and they even had Bryan Sheehans hunger. They had the Gooch not bottling it and they had a ref who glossed over any indiscretions in the first 20 mins when all they could do was drag fellas down to the ground. They were sent home with their tae in a mug. They’ll be sitting in various pubs along the m7 now dribbling into their pints and onto their supermac stained butter emblazoned shirts and their piss-stained, ill-fitting pants. And they’ll know they were out-played and out-fought, which is a new and dirty feeling for them. Maybe it’s karma for the existence of the Healy-Rae clan.

2 Likes

he doesnt have 2 dublin men between him, you can clearly see his eyes and you can also see the ball. The dublin defender is not blocking him in anyway at all. He has take the best view possible to see if it crossed the line.

He has to see two things, the ball and the line below it.

He is the wrong side and has two Dublin men in his way. How can he tell the ball is over the line?

1 Like

Is it not weird that they don’t have goal line technology after all their hullabaloo about bringing on hawk eye? Is it not more important to know conclusively about a 3 pointer than a 1 pointer.

Jesus fucking christ. There is not 2 Dublin men in his way, have you some sort of visual impairment?

actually, forget it. Draft starting soon, I have fuck all interest in getting into battering my head against the wall with you

If you think you can see the whole ball from that angle and the line below and get a clear confirmation the whole ball is over the line then you can only be wearing green and yellow tinted spectacles.

There is no way from that angle with that obstruction he can gather that clarity.

The ball is clearly at the second level of netting looking good down. That’s well behind the line.

absolutely, you have convinced me, there is no way the umpire could have seen that from that close. That picture above is conclusive.

1 Like

You must only use 3/4 of a ball.

The angle he is looking at is wrong to start, he clearly cannot get a full view of the ball as he cannot see through Cluxton at the right angle.

The other gobdaw of an umpire is the one who should be at the post calling it but he decided to fuck off back behind the goal.

Absolutely, I agree with you 100%. Argument over.

Glad to see you came to your senses.

cc @croppy_boy

What?

I don’t know if you’re blind, colour blind or your anti Kerry bias has you fucked up. Look at it again. The part of the ball nearest the line starts at the second row of netting. The netting is attached to the post and the line is drawn from one post to another. It’s a fucking goal.

I can say the same to you.

I don’t know if it’s your Kerry bias or what that’s making you think you can definitively say it’s a goal from that or how on earth the umpire can even fully see it.

Eh you can’t see the umpires in that pic he’s hidden behind the post. Th replays clearly showed him stepping out onto the field of play to get a better look

He is an insufferable prick. Even the kerry supporters don’t like him

So he stepped around to look at angle from the front of the goal looking through 2 players.

How can he tell it from there?

He is the wrong side. He is clearly in a very bad position to make that call. He’s in his 60s and not wearing glasses. I don’t see how he can definitively make that call from there. I don’t think you should make those calls unless you’re sure and I see no way how he can make a call from there.

All the culchies are seething and letting their bias cloud their judgement.

That was from the Willie Collum school of officiating.

Listen chief. I couldn’t give a fuck if Kerry, Tyrone, Dublin or some ISIL invaded country wins 50 fist balls in a row for the next five decades. It was a fucking goal. And if you read some of my other posts you will see that I said only for Cluxtons brain farts Dublin would have won that game pulling up. Ergo I am neither Anti or pro any county that hasn’t the skills to play hurling and therefore must concentrate on a game that requires a lesser skill level.

It was a fucking goal

1 Like

Crowley was a lucky man to be on the pitch as long as he was, he gets away with murder. How O’Mahony avoided a booking earlier on and Enright a black card was astonishing. The free kick awarded against McCarthy near the end of the first half and just before the goal was a terrible decision as well.

The ref made poor calls on both sides but he certainly did not favour Dublin.