All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

So it’s just dodgy eyes or a poor interpretation of angles?

I’m far from seething. I’m from Cork if Kerry never again won a match of any description id be thrilled

You’re a muldoon so.

Jesus Christ get a ruler and follow the trail down. No wonder ye’re not in the EU anymore.

Correct and your a Brit

You do realise a ruler has to be straight and not at a convenient angle that makes the ball go over the line?

I’m Italian.

1 Like

You are in your fucking hole.

1 Like

Says the man from the Line Dancing capital of Europe. :grinning:

That’s Chucks.

We wash diesel.

Winner.

Word is Kerry will be decimated and a couple indicated already they are gone.

Have a sneaky suspicion one or two like Maher and/Buckley could take a break too. The obvious like AOM and MOS would seem certain to be gone.

1 Like

By Jesus if Theresa May doesn’t trigger article fifty after his last few posts, I’ll fucking do it for her. @Nembo_Kid needs to indoctrinated for all time into the "people who are planks " thread

Are you always this cunty when being corrected?

They looked like old men at times today. Only experience and cunning kept them in it. Gooch another fella who might walk, Donaghy too.

That’s why they want to offer me a job in North Korea😗

Maher looked very rusty today.

Fitzmaurice should have expediated this process, particularly in defence.

Sure they might as well, chief. Apparently the AI medals they have are all soft won anyway.

2 Likes

Ya left it too late. Although played ball in leavin 21’s play with their own age.

Seems like Jack O’Connor is the man to come back.

That Minor team is a serious outfit.

Terrible management if you ask me. No club games no fuck all. The Maher thing was farcical. Let him play some football ffs. Way way too little mins of football.played this year by a big chunk of the team

1 Like

Looks a more impressive minor team that the previous two. What age is Clifford? Final year at minor?

I think the day of minors going straight into senior has gone. Usually takes until them 2-3 years after minor to be properly physically ready for senior football, for the bigger counties anyway.