All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Yes, albeit at a low enough standard. That doesn’t have anything to do with a shoulder in the chest being a free though, which it undoubtedly is whether I have 5 All Stars or if I’ve never kicked a ball in my life

1 Like

Lolz

3 Likes

It does actually. They don’t get pulled.

And it was 100 mph.

I doubt Kerry would complain themselves

I’d say well see now after the break.

What happened to Johnny Buckley and why is he not getting his game with Kerry?

Oh and Dean Rock was my MOTM.

James McCarthy or Kevin Mc for me.

Oh ya - Paul Flynn looks done.

How anyone could think that isn’t a free is beyond me

1 Like

I know. O Mahony is filthy.

It’s a free but you could certainly understand him not giving it in real time.

Kerry were the best team of the 00s, they won it 5 times, 2 more than the next closest and along with Wexford 1913-18 and Dublin 1974-79, their run from 2004-09 was only the third time a county has reached 6 All Ireland finals in a row. Kerry were the team of the 1980’s, 1970’s, 1950’s, 1930’s and possibly the 1920’S. They don’t dominate in every decade though, just most and this Dublin team (which are probably just three weeks away from stamping their credentials as Dublin’s greatest ever team) will most likely go down as the team of this particular decade.

I’m well aware that Kerry have lost to Dublin four times this decade. Its a testament to Kerry’s tradition and pedigree that in a period of transition and despite losing some of their greatest ever players of the modern era in Tomas O’Se, Paul Galvin and Declan O’Sullivan to retirement and Colm Cooper’s powers on the wane due to injury and advancing years that all four of those games have still been in the melting pot going into injury time. Kerry football people won’t take any solace in that though as the only worthwhile currency in the Kingdom is winning on the third Sunday in September.

Yes it’s a very tough job, it’s the lads who have seen the replays in slow motion that I can’t understand thinking it’s not a free

So you agree that Kerry’s tradition is being the second best team in a decade of football?

Sickening Dublin didnt get a free when Philly was shouldered

1 Like

Yes, that was even more obvious than the Crowley one

James McCarthy was the catalyst for the “comeback” i felt. Enough for MOTM on a very even day.

Just a lull. Needs a lick up the hole

I’ll direct you to my previous post, which you evidently haven’t read.

McManamon motm for me
McCarthy made a big difference in last 15 though
With powerful running

2 Likes