All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

An unfortunate typo.

1 Like

You were bigging Kerry’s tradition up today mate.

Their tradition seems to being the second best team in a decade of football. 4 straigth defeats to Dublin in the 2010s. 3 straight defeats to Tyrone in the 2010s.

You seem to keep pretending this never happened.

1 Like

Between McMannamon and Rock.

@farmerinthecity Smacked down by the sunday game lads.

Kevin Mc gets it.

Elmo from Love Hate gets MOTM.

1 Like

A tradition of 37 All Ireland titles and the Kerry roll call of footballers speaks for itself. Dublin and Kerry played in one of the great games of football today. Why are you talking about Tyrone? Tyrone are an irrelevance to what happened today.

In any case, you need to get your facts right. Kerry have not had '3 straight defeats to Tyrone in the 2010s. Kerry hammered Tyrone by 10 points in 2012 and beat Tyrone by 4 points in the 2015 semi final.

2 Likes

Is Colm O’Rourke are man with a drug problem? Was today’s match really that good? I think not.

So are you denying Kerry did lose 3 straight Championship meetings to Tyrone in the 00s, failing to beat them in that decade and Kerry have lost 4 straight Championship meetings to Kerry in the 10s, failing to beat them in that decade?

You seem to be in denial that this has occurred.

The McMahon & Crowley incidents were big mistakes from Gough.

1 Like

He made lots of mistakes today but Kerry were not rode.

The cheek of them cunts attacking a referee for his performance today after what Deegan and Reilly have done for them in semi-finals in the last 2 years.

Correct.

If he was there Tommy Walsh would have been a better sub to bring on then a few of those lads you’d have thought.

Team of the Championship so far:

1. Clarke
  2. McGrath
  3. Cooper
  4. McCarron
  5. McCarthy
  6. O’Sullivan
  7. Keegan
  8. Fenton
  9. Brennan
  10. Ryan McHugh
  11. Harte
  12. Kilkenny
  13. McManamon
  14. Geaney
  15. Quinlavin

Don’t think I’ve missed anyone obvious.

Dublin (5)
Mayo (2)
Tyrone (2)
Donegal (2)
Tipp (1)
Kerry (1)
Clare (1)

Could possibly put Andy Moran in there in hindsight.

McGrath the likeliest to miss out with Keegan dropping into the full back line considering he has played a bit there this year, McHugh to the half back line, McManamon to the half forward line.

I thought David Gough did an excellent refereeing job today overall. :eek:

2 Likes

He got a lot of calls wrong but I think you can credit him with being consistent in how he applied the rules for the most part.

He consistently ignored the black card rule anyway

What fouls should have got a black card?

Fcuk that fcukin fistball . The ultimate event next Sunday . The GAA needs a pinknife revolution .

You’re allowed curse on here bro.

3 Likes