All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Oh I will be there in plenty of time to see the massacre

Fair play, I hope you sell a good few hats, scarfs and headbands before the crowd gets in.

If they could just avoid the new stand behind the country end goal please.

1 Like

Of course they will. It is a benefit match to pay for that same stand after all.

Holohan’s stand as it’s affectionately known, my new favourite spot, more comfortable seats and good view once your eyesight is good

And it’s now 4

1. June 4 Dublin play their first Leinster championship match of 2016 in Nowlan Park. We were trying to organise a bus for anybody for the club who was interested in travelling but due to lack of numbers, we will not be running this bus

Shane Curran the new Laois goalkeeping coach :clap:

Cunningham is now running the show by all accounts, the Clareman is now resigned to putting out the cones. What a fucking jokeshop :grin:

The excitement is building for Saturday nights monster clash between 2 power houses of the GAA. Hard to call a winner between Dublin and Laois. I’m going with my heart and say Dublin by 20 odd points.

2 Likes

So what exactly did McGeeney do yesterday, I was out and didnt see the game, and the highlights show last night was dreadful… Am I right in saying he dropped his keeper 2 weeks out from the Championship and brought a lad in who wasn’t on the panel for a debut? And if so, did he really tell yer man to play fly keeper? Was this the plan?

The first choice goalkeeper had a “back injury”.

Who knows what happened to the reserve goalkeeper, presuming the panel already had one.

The goalkeeper who played was running around the midfield with all the co-ordination and purpose of a dog who had strayed onto the pitch.

It’s not the first time something like this has happened, mind. Monaghan dropped their named goalkeeper before the throw in and replaced him with Darren Hughes before proceeding to smash Armagh in 2010.

And of course that much loved story about Laz, “will Lazarus Molloy, who is in the Hogan Stand, please report to the Offaly dressing room immediately”.

1 Like

Laz Molloy, the only man who had to pay in when making his Championship debut in Croke Park.

Hard to believe McGeeney wasn’t party to that headless chicken behaviour, he’s too much of a control freak not to. Utterly bizarre stuff.

Leinster GAA has no shame

I’m actually quite impressed by those posters. Nicely done.

Ye boys have done alright out of them

1 Like

Thats a mugging off

2 Likes

Would you not think there’s a reason that’s been produced?

Also I think you’ll find I’ve referenced here MANY MANY tines (@Bandage & @mac) how much money the Leinster Council have put into infrastructures when they could have put it into coaching instead. OMP was fit for purpose, why put money into a stadium you don’t seem worthy of a Leinster quarter final? Anyway I’ve referenced that many times before. Disappointed you missed it.

@feck_it educate thysekf you fucking goon.

The last one is decent, the rest are meh. And aimed at trying to beg Dublin fans to this failed venture. Their blanketing of social media with them is utterly pathetic and pales in comparison to their advertising of the other Leinster quarter finals taking place this weekend.

REEKS of desperation.

All I know is 3/4 of a milli is very generous support from the Leinster Council for a mid tier county.

That’s also generous.

7 Likes

Ah you know far more than that pal, you’re just choosing not to. Here’s hoping it works out for the man seeking the votes anyway. Credit to Cian, he’s also doing him a good job.