All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Kerry had to beat two teams who haven’t contested an All Ireland senior final in 50 odd years to make it to the last 4.

A Kerry player shouldered a Dublin player in the head, yes.

1 Like

I’m sick of his spamming tbh.

A very nasty and unsolicited post

Right, are you saying the draw should be fixed so that every team in the championship plays a team who have been in an AI final in the last 50 years ??

[quote="backinatracksuit, post:6261, topic:21595,] Pretending to be driving a nice car? Vvvvvrrrrrooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm vvvvvvrrrrrroooooooooooommmmmmmm.
You sad cunt :cry:
[/quote]

I’ve no idea what the issues between the 2 lads here are but this really made me laugh. Great work.

1 Like

I’m saying it’s easier for certain teams to win All Irelands when they have an easy path to the last 8 year on year.

I said before Cluxton’s mistakes yesterday that if they got a goal it was lights out for Kerry. Cluxton made 2 serious blunders to let Kerry back into it. Dublin should have been at least 6 points clear at HT bar those mistakes. Kerry got lucky before HT & essentially were bullied for most of the game. Dublin will come on a tonne from yesterday. I’d fear for Mayo in the Final, it could get ugly.

1 Like

It’s been reported, I’ve had enough of his bullying. I’ve to get up for work in the morning.

Like Mayo and Cork?

I’d say you’re one boring fucker in bed.

I go to bed to sleep, mate.

I wouldn’t want to be exciting there in any case.

2 Likes

:astonished:

Da fuck??

3 Likes

FFS… play the ball not the man you randy pervert.

Point proven

It takes a special kind of stupid cunt to respond to an allegation that he is a complete bullshitter by posting more bullshit. :sweat_smile:
You’re heading up on sunday are you, like you were up for the football match???

2 Likes

Iron Mike

FOAD, thank you.

Don’t think they got lucky. Dublin were rocking and halftime saved them as they had lost focus. Cooper was running over to linesman to complain. McMahon was at umpires.

Ulitmately Dublin had the legs and ability to take the points but it was no way comfortable.

I expect Dublin will beat Mayo but mayo have hurt Dublin before. Not a foregone conclusion that Dublin will win.

2 Likes

There’s a reason Mayo and Cork have made the last 8/last 4 so many times yet done fuck all in the past 20 odd years.