All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

What I do now?

Kerry’s performance from a position of strength at half time was underwhelming and that’s being extremely generous. Contrast that to Donegal who just went for it after the break after a similar ending to the first half as Kerry had.

There’s three teams in Ulster, two in Munster, two in Connaught and 1 in Leinster in any given year. Bar Leinster, it’s all on par

The three teams in Ulster tends to vary however.

Extremely nice of you.

What about this given year?

It does tbf.

Another nasty post. on this thread. I think its time to lock it, or start giving out infractions.

I retract and apologise to @Nembo_Kid It was ott. Sorry chief

Fair play for apologizing, takes a better man to do that. #respect

Your a grand poster who took a set against another grand poster for some unknown reason. Give it a break now kid. tis getting as boring as nembo

3 Likes

I’ll stand up to his bullying whether you like it or not.

No luck involved on waiting for very particular moments to push up.

Its amazing what people think is luck.

2 Likes

A keeper making a massive mistake is luck.

Nobody forced Cluxton to take a hugely risky kickout from a dead ball.

1 Like

Marc O’Sé revelated to FOTF Colm Parkinson that Kerry’s plan was to push up fully after a set piece score, which was Coopers free. It allowed them time to set up, and push up 2 banks of 4 inside the 45. Apparently if you look back at it then, you’ll see that there was 4 players back in the Kerry half defending (someone can bother their hole to clarify that if they wish, I’m merely repeating what was reported). O’Sé said that because Cluxton is so quick with his restatrts, you could only really do so after a free kick score.

You make your own luck.

Feel free to listen here

4 Likes

:rollseyes:

In fairness, kinda like watching Big Brother to feel better about yourself, coming in here reading you has a similar effect

You watch Big Brother to feel better about yourself?

Its a sad state of affairs when you won’t even listen to the men who were in the dressing room or the video analysis.

Thats what studies have shown. People watch thrashy tv to validate their own lives.