All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

I think your post was confessional.

That’s a clamping.

It may well be a tactic Kerry had but it was a brainfart - arrogance from Cluxton regardless. Any GK worth his salt would notice a team squeezing space in front of him.

Kerry completely forgot about this Game Changing tactic in the second half surprisingly enough. Why was that Kev?

It doesn’t matter. You are deflecting with the analogy. I thank my lucky stars for my genetics and parents when i read you drivel.

How many frees do they get.

And maybe Kerry bet on Cluxtons arrogance, they studied him, and they built a storyline.

Thats what high performance management teams do.

WTF?

What happened in the Second Half, Kev?

I fail to see repeating what you said as deflection. You’re just proper raging I have flipped you, again.

Harry only listens to whichever TFK poster his tongue is currently lodged in the rectum of. Heaven forbid he’d have a thought of his own.

2 Likes

Okay.

Can you explain to me why Kerry failed to try their Masterplan of halting Cluxtons short kick outs in the second half?

My thought on yesterday is that the scoreline completely flattered Kerry. Also, my opinion of the game was it was a good game but not one for the ages as some apes believed.

1 Like

I’ll explain that when you explain how the second mayo goal against tipp wasn’t even a decent finish, not great just decent.

I didn’t even see most of yesterday’s game though so I’ll probably have to rely on kev to help me out. :grinning:

Jog on. The chap mishit the ball.

1 Like

It appeared to be a set played Kerry used immediately after one of their own frees on goal. The time it took cooper to take the free allowed Kerry players to get in position and half backs to push into midfield. I’m not sure how many, if any, scoreable frees Kerry were awarded in second half

From memory none.

But harry is avoiding my question.

Nothing new in that. A spoofer!

1 Like

Feic it, Reading back I see it was already mentioned

1 Like

I understand that but the Kerry management team essentially stood back & watched Dublin run from deep throughout the second half. Surely it was time to test Cluxton again in that respect of trust your midfielders to win or break a long kick out.
Praising Kerry management for triggering a Cluxton fuck up but giving him & Dublin free reign in the Second Half was criminal.
Fitzmaurice playing the straight shooter afterwards not going after the Referee was funny when he knew deep down he had funked it on the line as much as his players on the field.

No bother, everyone else seemed to be ignoring it too conveniently.

1 Like

Because they were bolloxed

It’s a v common tactic in basketball. Full court press. It’s a power play that isn’t sustainable.

Anyone who thinks its an accident has limited enough understanding of the level of detail involved in sport at this level

5 Likes