All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

@caoimhaoin

What s&c should a keeper do?

1 Like

Alot of aerobic recovery work. Alot of cognitive endurance and vision skills training. Handling, grip strength and obviously basic strength and hop/skip/jump training. Hip endurance and kicking technique important too.

This 200 shots a session training is stupid, especially in modern GAA. Copying soccer goal keeping is also majorily flawed. With new square ball rules plenty of that kind of training helps too. That would involve defenders and attackers as well of course.

Being fat is also an issue despite what some people think.

1 Like

@Sidney
@Nembo_Kid

Nothing to ask no? Or do ye even know where to start?
:joy::joy::joy: Fucking gobshites

Kevin

if a player is slow and light-what S&C should he do?

Why would I ask a bullshitter to pedal more bullshit?

I will ask you to back up how your clickbait article was scientifically backed though, for the 8th time.

Kevin if player is big and fast what S&C should he do?

Are you alright, pal? You’re in an awful needy mood this morning.

Classic sid deflection

Strength Training would be the first port of call. Develop ground forces. Then after improvements stall add some plyometrics and jump training.

Eh, deflecting what, mate?

Seriously, everything OK?

Probably less than everyone else. He probably fatigues easily so work capacity and developing a robust aerobic system thru high intensity interval work with long breaks working down to shorter breaks would work well. Hos aim must be to be able to repeat what he does well more often.

Deflecting from the fact you haven’t a notion about preperation of teams.

You were at it earlier too with the Pep and CON comparison. I didn’t do that. I compared Kerry with Kildare and Man C with Bournemouth.

But carry on.

a guy in his 40’s with a pot belly, walks his dog regulary and does 2 hours cycling monday to friday, he cant seem to lose the belly- apart from eating less what would you say to this GGA player

Needs a different type of physical stimulation. 6 weeks of strength training would be a start.

As soon as the progress stalls, change it up.

1 Like

Kevin, the last time I had somebody order me to ask them a question in order that they could show off what they know about something nobody gives a fuck about, it was my 10 year niece trying to tell me what she knew about Justin Bieber.

4 Likes

Eh, yes you did, mate. :relaxed:

Jim Gavin disagrees with you.

Jim Gavin is a fan of Justin Bieber?

Eh, everyone is, now fall in