All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Imgur

In fairness, the guy may have had a very rough upbringing that we don’t know about.

Let’s not be too quick to make judgement on his character

And he wrestled the ball off Kilkenny to do it. Kilkenny must have known he’d make a hames of it.

For a guy that posts endlessly about Gaelic football, @Nembo_Kid has embarrassed himself no end today. Showed he doesn’t understand the black card rule and mugged off by by cillian O’Connor being a clutch player, again. @carryharry being equally idiotic saying black is white and up is down in a sad effort to take a contrary position to Kev on anything.

Anyway, unreal effort from Mayo to both hold Dublin to so few scores from play and to score so much themselves.

MDMA should have been sent off also.

5 Likes

Spot on

They are dreadful

If there were prizes for soloing across the pitch and backwards then Ciarán Kilkenny would have bags of them.

2 Likes

And doing a geoffrey boycott on it when easy points are on

What? He’s a wanker. Why would i change my mind on that. He had a decent start to the game but clearly gassed early and missed decision after decision. Thankfully evenly enough spread.

1 Like

Can anyone sum up the past 700 posts, not bothered reading it all?

That was strangely enjoyable to witness. Dublin shit the pot and Mayo still couldn’t get over the line, but you’d be have to have huge admiration for the majority of them for how the two fought throughout.

Apart from AOS, his attempt at a point and his subsequent sulk and pretty much giving up was embarrassing.

A few other bits

Andy Moran is a great fucking bit of stuff.

Brogan is half the player he was

Rock is a waste of a jersey, Costello and Mannion must be disgusted watching on

Keegan and Connolly is hilarious to watch

Dublin are far from a great team

Modern Gaelic football is fucked

1 Like

Someone posts something. @carryharry posts the opposite. Repeat. Oh and coc is rubbish

1 Like

God almighty that was a tough watch. I can appreciate the workrate and effort of the players, but in terms of entertainment, there was very little there.
If this had been an earlier championship game it would have been slated as being a handpass stranglefest and Brolly and Spleen would have been doing their fucking nut and chowing down the member berries.
But no. Its a fascinating intense tactical blah fuckin blah.
Football is now a cowards game. How many times were there shooting opportunities on today that were spurned in favour of a handpass. Fear of losing is killing the game.

3 Likes

McMahon getting involved with physio. As far as i’m aware (@Gman may know) thats a red card. He physically confronted him and may have put his hands on him. Would have to watch again.

Or teams are getting smarter at marking the guys that can kick it over the bar

1 Like

He definitely pushed the Mayo physio alright.

He’s a tramp.

1 Like

A fucking blind man could see that, these dopes we are dealing with are the classic keyboard warriors.

2 Likes

Wetting @anon98850436 junior head in fowlers later if you can make it mate

2 Likes

Ah fuck off. Lads are afraid of having a go unless its almost 100% on nowadays. And the foot passing isn’t much better. I wonder how much kicking do these lads do in training.

2 Likes

What’s that story with the pitch in Croke Park and rain?

Seems to be a fucking ice rink which isn’t on for the biggest game of the year.

There’s a few lads out there that can’t kick it over the bar at all

Christ, thats the greatest load of lazy pub talk rubbish ever.

I would say there is more kicking done now than ever in history at training.

The big change in Gaelic Football has been it is no longer 14 1v1 battles and more of a team game…

Its just a fact that evenly matched sides invariably cancel each other out.

I would be shocked if its won by more than 2 in replay. This Mayo have blown it lark is ridiculous. Amazingly a Sports Psychologist in McGuinness was one guy saying that, which really contradicts essential elements of his job.

2 Likes