All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Clare or Waterford haven’t played all their championship matches at home for the past 10 years.

Neither have Dublin.

1 Like

Played it in a stadium that could accommodate the numbers yer man says, fucking hell, The Ragg could nearly have accommodated what was there last night. The Leinster Council got what they deserved last night, they also got what they wanted, the 10 year streak broken, don’t expect Dublin to be out of Croke Park again anytime soon.

53 consecutive home championship fixtures pal

You literally couldnt make it up

He was obviously trying to get a rise out of you, hate kicking a fella when he is down.
It’s not like Laois fans abandoned their county like those Galway cunts did in 2010, they had a very valid reason for protesting.

I wouldn’t be rising to the likes of him now. We had justice on our side last night, no one in their right mind would consider what happened fair play. The seating excuse was laughed out of the Park when all the empty seats were seen. Shenanigans took place here, but shur we stood alone and never stood a chance.

Lol justice me hole. The Leinster council saved you from being embarrassed in your own back yard. Ye were a disgrace e last night and it wouldn’t have mattered where the match was played. Your county and its supporters are a disgrace to the association and the quicker you are eliminated from the championship the better. I’m only sorry that Dublin took the foot of the gas and didn’t completely embarrass you.

Back under your bitter little rock now.

3 Likes

Blah blah blah.

Bitter fucker

:grin:

On the plus side for Down, their 100% record against Kerry in championship football looks set to continue for a good while yet - with the seeding system in Munster, Kerry are guaranteed to avoid the qualifiers until at least Round 4 (and even that’s unlikely), while it’ll be a long time before Down make the last 12 again.

Did Bernard Brogan play last night? Was it his first championship game outside Croke Park?

Landed a 1950/1 soccer treble pal and being celebrating since…25/1,14/1 and 4/1…

He did and he didn’t get a kick. As far as I know Cluxton was the only Dublin player to have played outside croke park in championship. Brogan only made his debut in 07. Dublin last played in 06 vs Longford.

Yep he played last night. That’s about all you can say about his performance last night.

I don’t think you’ve mentioned that on here before

1 Like

Dubs are lucky they got Laois in nowlan park alright…they’d have been bet badly anywhere else…that Laois team is serious…unfair not to play it in the home of football in O’Moore park…and their poor hurlers getting another raw deal having to play the might of Offaly…everyone is out to keep Laois down…it’s just not fair…

1 Like

This is yet another one pal…#bookiebasher

Its a conspiracy. Especially McCauley punching himself in the nose to get the Laois lad sent off. Can’t believe the ref fell for that one.

1 Like