All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Roscommon 4 up now.

They’re saying Killarney now actually, pity

Doubt it, Kerry played in Semple last year.

Wasn’t his fault. Clear trip on his corner back

It came from his shit kick out.

Woof

A first championship win for Tipperary over Cork since 1944 and you sense on 18 September there’s every chance it will be Roscommon bridging the 72 year gap stretching back to 1944 for a third All Ireland win.

It wasn’t shit. Was in front of him and was bouncibg into his path. He tripped. Thats the bottom line.

Outstanding Tipp football. The next step made. Just one more step to go. Just a case of when, not if. No time like the present.

That missed penalty was a huge blow for Fermanagh today. Eoin Donnelly is a class act. Not sure what to make of Donegal, still think they’re done but not fully writing them off either, they capable of a big scalp on their day. Ryan McHugh is some player, top 5 in the country for me.

Kevin McStay is some spoofer. Mayo will beat them by 10 points + I’d suspect.

And a great victory for Tipp when you consider the players they’ve lost.

Lads i can’t believe it. I’m a mess here. Hon Kearns & Hon Tipp Football.:pint::pint::ronnyroar:

3 Likes

Fair play to Tipp, delighted for all the Tipp lads on here. No wonder @Brimmer_Bradley has done no celeb adjudicating today!

Cup presented yet…Hould on…

Do not give a hairy cunt.

There’ll be days like this…

https://youtu.be/cOiPqBGFG3w

2 Likes

Westmeaths Kieran Martin had his nose broken after todays game. Westmeath are seething. Seems it may have happened when he put his hand out to shake his opponents hand after the final whistle sounded.

1 Like

Mayo have to beat Galway first.

And they will.

A terrible blight on Ulster football.

Oh no, wait.

Can we do a sweepstakes on the number of broken noses in this year’s Leinster Championship?