All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Story I’ve heard is that Martin actually roared in the Offaly midfielders face, and got his response in the only manner an Offaly man knows. If thats the case, tis hard have much sympathy for him.

1 Like

If this is true the Offaly lad should get an all-star

Great to see

I hope that’s true.

Well done Tipp.

Good to see.

1 Like

Well done to tipp today @caulifloweredneanderthal @carryharry:wave:

2 Likes

Will ye win next week now n hurling

Would appear yer man deserved it.

1 Like

Will of course. The double is on @Joe_Player

#chat shit - get banged

Less than 3,000 in Thurles today.

Cork and especially Tipp GAA folk are a disgrace.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy won’t let this go unnoticed

2 Likes

Tipp is a hurling county mate, how many were at Leitrim’s last hurling match.

1 Like

It is clearly a hurling county but I’ve always found it strange that the support is so poor. Clonmel, Commercials Cahir, JK Brackens, Moyle Rovers are all football first, apart from maybe Brackens, clubs with big areas to choose from. Also other big areas of South and West Tipp are big football areas. These are big areas of strong football clubs that just don’t seem to support the county team for whatever reason

Think the Tipp capt George somebody put it well in an interview after today’s match when he said the Tipp following aren’t there as they’ve oven them nothing to follow. Good honesty there to his credit.

Was he having a dig at @Horsebox?

3 Likes

They will be at the hurling next week instead.

This isn’t about Leitrim mate. A county of 28,000 people by the way.

Tipp footballers have won an Ireland minor and got to an under 21 final last yea. They were on the crest of a wave.

It’s very sad to see they aren’t appreciated by their own people.

1 Like

Tbf to them as well the diehard Tipp football supporters are probably the most loyal and passionate supporters you’d find anywhere.

1 Like

Most diehard fans are tbf

1 Like

Easy know he was educated in Clare