All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

He’s awful. But you are defining a fair referee as someone who benefits a side. Strange definition.

I am not, I’m citing an incompetent or biased referee as one who benefits one side over the other.

But you’re asking for examples of where a referee benefits your side. That would not strike me as a fair referee.

That’s because neither Maurice Deegan or Marty Duffy are fair or competent referees.

Ah, changing the goalposts. I accept your defeat.

The goalposts were never changed, I’m not the best because I can change the goalposts - I’m the best because I maneuver inferior pawns like you into position until you have no option but to run away from the discussion at hand.

There is no discussion. You associate fairness with a referee benefiting a side. A fair referee should not benefit either side, he should simply referee the game.

No you change the basis of you argument and blindly go with it that you’ve been proven wrong once again.

Keep going with it though, it’s too late to change your tactics now.

I made no inkling as to what fairness is apportioned to, that’s your invention in this thread, certainly not a path I have attempted to go near.

No, you’ve fairly steered clear of the path when you’ve seen me dominate it like a colossus.

1 Like

You’ve shifted focus about five times now and have copped a beating so bad even your early running mate had to flee and accept defeat.

So now you’re saying I’ve stayed clear of it after moments ago claiming I hadn’t. The first rule of being a master debater is not to compromise yourself, particularly in the space of three posts.

The waters are deep and choppy and son, you can’t even swim!!

A Goliath even.

No I stated that Tyrone have just an easy a path to their Provincial final as Dublin do. I’ve argued this all along and I’m correct.

You’ve tried to bring other arguments into play but have been bitch slapped into oblivion to the point where you’ve had to start crying about a penalty that you wish Mr Referee had given your side in the All-Ireland semi final.

You’ll continue to do the same throughout this thread and the vicious circle will repeat itself again in 2017 most likely.

Your running mate has already accepted defeat, maybe you should concentrate of keeping a united front before claiming different results on the same battle. It only makes you look desperate.

No, changing your tune and trying to change the focus of an argument that you’ve clearly lost, and doing so on repeated occasions is what makes ‘you’ look desperate.

What I have done here is a textbook internet dismantling - swift, potent and ruthless. Your own running mate saved himself a bit of dignity and accepted he didn’t have whereas you have shown bad grace, stupidity and desperation in the face of this dismantlement.

You are the boy with the rosy red cheeks and urine soaked trousers.

Fact is even if a team like Fermanagh is beaten by point by a Meath or a tipp they’ll never role over against a Tyrone or anyone for that matter. The lesser teams in the other provinces love getting their bellies tickled. The northern teams will fight to the death.

1 Like

You’ve been beaten around the place in the original debate. Now you’ve been horsewhipped when you tried to change the angle of the discussion.

Once you’ve been beaten there, you’ve resorted to petty personal insults as you have nothing better to say.

How would you quantify this?