All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

I was just saying to dad not long to the hurling role on 2016

1 Like

2 out of 7 Connacht Championship teams have made AI qfs in that time period. 29%

2 of 6 Munster Championship counties have made AI qfs in that time period. 33%

6 of 9 Ulster Championship counties have made AI qfs in that time period. 67%

2 of 11 Leinster Championship counties have made AI qfs in that time period. 18%

It’s streets ahead of the other provinces.

2 Likes

Thats not what i said. He said they trained too much. I concluded, with my professional and county winning and IC winning experience as a coach, that that over training was at the crux of their injury issues and under performance.

I was on a webinar recently where one of the most successful Olympic coaches in history ovee about 30 years told us that once something works and you made the gains, disgard it. McGuinness admitted making a classic coaching mistake, that the exact same thing would work again. Unless you are absolutely streets ahead of the opposition talent wise (where it matters little what you do) then thats a path to failure. He failed to manage their work load and admitted as much.

The fact that you do not understand that does not make it any less true.

Whats the record over 120 years? Ir lets say even my lifetime?

You can pick numbers out of anywherr to suit your story.

Why did Cork, and they do this regularly, go away from home and beat most teams they met from Ulster in the past couple of seasons? Answer that?

Cork have only played four games outside of Munster in the past three seasons, they only won one of them.

Waterford lost by 13 points to Offaly last year.
Limerick and Tipp lost to Tyrone by 9 and 12 points respectively.
Clare went out at home to Longford.
Cork were beaten by 8 points by Kildare.

Kerry playing in Munster is the equivalent of an intelligent student in a remedial class.

Well they beat tyrone and monaghan for a start so thats wrong.thats just 2015.

Of course you have changed again now to concentrate on Munster. Did Longford not beat Derry away recently? How have down and cavan got on etc etc

You are the ultimate internet warrior really. A d you what, it won’t make ulster any better. You are wasting your time.

We’re talking about Championship, mate.

Roscommon are in Div 1 this year, they lost to Sligo and Fermanagh last year.

Down are in Div 1, they lost to Wexford last year.

Why did you say he had injured a load of his players when he did not say that at all?

I won’t waste my time any further

So you are now saying national league status os irrelevant to all football conversations?

phenomenal grit and determination by Nembo here… :anguished:

1 Like

Hang on now pal, London, New York and Leitrim are not real counties. If they are to be considered as such Connacht receives far less funding than we should get, with a combined population of over 30 million.

3 Likes

No, I’m just delving a little bit behind it.

It would be silly to just classify matters on what is in actuality a secondary competition.

1 Like

That’s what we call a Kevin round here. :laughing:

You seem to know your stuff.

Do you cunts work at all?

I’m off this week, pal. I’ll be posting loads tomorrow too.

1 Like

Fair enough buh. Enjoy the rest of your week off.

1 Like
1 Like