All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

You told me 100 times that Limerick would win.

Anyone see what happened at the town end of the new stand in the second half around the time Clare got the penalty? A good few guards on the scene

Some ignorant Tipp fucker must have gotten in

We were done out of ftees

Depends on tomorrow. Ye’ll bate Galway, can’t see ye beating Tipp.

Should be a superb All Ireland series now and you could make a case for any of the big 5 winning the ultimate prize. Aside from them, it’s a bit surreal that Galway get to mix with the elite sides after only having to overcome Division 2A Westmeath and 1B also rans Offaly. They had tougher paths to All Ireland semi-finals in the 1980s.

14 Likes

you abandoned your county in favour of the irish soccerball team :grinning: just last week, we would beat you a point a man and i truly hope waterford win and give us that chance

Limerick lads are seething. They hate tony Kelly it’s hilarious.

A few lads from your club were up the back of the stand, they were sewing it into a crowd from (I’m guessing now) Castleconnell direction that were giving it big licks when Limerick had the good start; seemed good-natured enough but I’d say something was either said or thrown and there was a bit of a face-off. Two guards went in first but the Limerick lads started giving lip so back-up was called and one of em was lifted out of it. The Limerick lads were basically discriminated against. #limericklivesmattertoo

4 Likes

Fuck off with your pock collins wind up shit you banjo playing cunt.

That’s harsh on Galway. Galway took care of the Munster representatives Cork and Tipperary they had to face last year. Wexford disposed of Clare and Waterford (who have much of the same personnel still) when they last met both in 2014. Kilkenny are Number 1 by some distance but fellow Leinster Championship representatives Galway and Wexford look the best of the rest.

3 Likes

JBM was stitching that Cork team together

Feel sorry for Kingston but players attitude today was a disgrace.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, they won’t last long

We are not seething. Just pissed off. We priced in last nights performance months ago.

Whats the etiquette here pal? Can I hat tip the likes of yourself and @Mac on AI semi final day for example?

1 Like

Hurling is being absolutely destroyed by these assorted managerial and tactical gurus, analysts, “skills coaches”, nutritionists, physios, witch doctors, spin doctors, strength and conditioning experts, stats men and all the other hangers on that the modern game encompasses.

Hardly been a decent game so far this year again. Same as last year. Stick fighting is in trouble. The attendances are dropping the whole time.

Well done Wexford. Great win for them. Liam Og McGovern strikes me as an alright sort.

7 Likes

I’ll be disappointed if you don’t

1 Like

A Limerick and clare man had war

1 Like

In the new stand

Hurling is in an awful state. Limerick 6 points down yesterday and not one man inside the 45 to challenge Cian Dillon as he collected puck out after puck out.
Never thought I’d see the day but I nearly want Chip to beat Waterford later. I can’t stand this 13 defender bullshit.

5 Likes