All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

GAA as a whole is fucked my friend. Just relax and it’ll be easier stomach.

1 Like

Ah the bile and bitterness from balbec and bandage is a joy to behold. Rightly jealous of a dual county aristocracy who also excel at rugby.

1 Like

What bile? What bitterness? I’m just being myself.

2 Likes

:smile:

There hasn’t been a decent hurling game in a championship and a half now. What makes you think that’s going to change over the next few weeks ??

1 Like

Tipp to save hurling again, same as 2010, not to reinvent it or invent it mind. Just to save it.

OK GET REAL

Clare are bad not going anywhere. The game last night a joke. Clare know. FFS Limerick accept ye were a joke who will be the clown with ye next year. Cian lynch bad i hate to say

GET OVER CIAN LYNCH A FLASH IN THE PAN. YE DIDNT EVEN WIN THE SILLY BATTLES:ronnyroar:

Hurling has managed to go from the greatest sport in the world to one of the worst in less than a decade. Nothing worse than seeing something beautiful destroyed. And the GAA doesn’t have the ingenuity to save it.

2 Likes

Incorrect. There was 1.

I’m not sure we’re good enough to save it but we’re about the only ones trying

And parallel to that we seemingly have had the greatest team ever to play the game for the past decade.

2 Likes

The sweeper doesn’t help, but there has always been bad championship seasons. In fact there have been very few decent ones in the last 10 years.

It has as much to do with Kilkenny being totally dominant and most games feeling meaningless as it has to do with tactics.

How can there be drama in a game where everyone watching thinks both teams are irrelevant anyway?

I wouldn’t get so worked up pal. It’s only sport.

Is Conor Devitt part of the Wexford set up now or is he injured/absent?

Best of luck to @Fagan_ODowd and @carryharry this Munster Final day

1 Like

I don’t know - I forgot about him. He looked like a brilliant prospect a few years ago but his progress seems to have stalled. I think he was on the panel earlier in the year but I didn’t see/hear any local media reports about him being injured or dropping out. Anyone else able to clarify?

Is there any easy way of minimising the Limerick match day traffic carnage? Is staying on the motorway, going through the tunnel and taking the Caherdavin exit a possible option?

The limerick goalkeeber had tat job