All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Bad and all as Waterford were, that was very impressive from chipp. Ryan seems to have made them steelier, their workrate out of possession today was terrific.
Best team of hurlers in the game right now.
They only have one question really left to answer.

2 Likes

Whether they can beat Galway?

2 Likes

Clare have no hope this year

Very defeatist

Great news.

WHAT WAS THE SCORE IN THE MINOR GAME???:sunglasses:

I tend to agree. I still can’t believe we won yesterday - we’d a couple of lads playing who wouldn’t make the Limerick intermediate panel and we’ve no squad depth due to the litany of injuries. That said, we gave Waterford a very good game in the league quarter final and had a much better attempt at playing against their system than the winner takes all promotion game in 2’15 when we couldn’t figure them out at all.

I thought ye were good yesterday particularly when the goal went in. Ye didn’t panick and went straight up the field. Ye should have won by more then the 3 points suggest.
I wouldn’t worry too much about Waterford. It’s up to them to to try and beat ye.
I give ye a shout a fifty fifty shout to be honest.

Do not think this will fix things. the new man needs 2 years and that to get ye back playing.

Why?

You know hurling @glasagusban and why

1 Like

2 Likes

Not sure how it came across on tv but the breeze was significant. Waterford were doomed at the break going in behind and facing into it. Gleesons puck outs in the second half were landing on the 21 while O’Keeffe was barely making half way.

Hard to see anything other than a Tipp v Kilkenny final again.

Ah yea Joe but did you see where the bus is from😊

1 Like

And even the Limerick bus lost

The Limerick bus has so many holes in it from the last few days, it was never going to survive

Limerick will be BACK

1 Like

While normally I’d never not want to see Tipperary winning, it was wonderful to see that defensive bullshit ripped2shreds today.

3 Likes

Or course but who cares.

1 Like

From what I hear this was going to be McGraths last year at it anyway