All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Ok we saw how bad Clare are when the played a over hyped limerick team. But are Galway as good as they looked in the KK game. They are and better great players that if click will hammer clare.Gallway backs can be weak i hope for them and us its not a joe show.

@Fagan_ODowd will ye beat wxfort and why when KK will stuff ye

@KinvarasPassion @flattythehurdler @Fagan_ODowd giet this party started

https://youtu.be/B9yxWkrJPn4

Galway need be careful about early yellow cards or possibly red cards on sunday @Joe_Player

I expect them to try and tear Clare assunder in the early exchanges.

2 Likes

So do i

Wexfort any hope?

Can we expect Fagan to come in giving it big licks if Waterford win Sunday?

1 Like

About 60 different guesses at the team from only 5 different posters

4 Likes

Galway again very quiet. No smoke from the camp. Clare I think have more but will need to play well to win. I expect it to be tight going into the final stretch. Anyone’s guess.

We’re going to kick the living shit out of them jOE.

1 Like

Wexford DO NOT or EVER WILL fear Waterford.

2 Likes

Fully expect Galway to beat clare. It would probably be better for hurling if clare & waterford are beating… Jesus the games might even be entertaining then from there out…

It’s important to pick both the team you’d pick and the team you think the manager will pick.

3 Likes

Kilkenny versus Wexford would potentially be a great nip and tuck affair alright.

2 Likes

Agree Clare have done nothing to show they can win this game.

Yeah and Waterford vs Kilkenny would ?? Didn’t see much nip and tuck with Tipp the last day either.

Brendan Cummins expects Clare GAA manager Davy Fitzgerald to still have a big influence on Sunday’s All-Ireland SHC Quarter-Final against GAA Galway despite undergoing minor heart surgery this week.

“Davy is a really organised man and I’d said now whether the man was in a coma, knocked out, whatever the case may be, he’ll be getting messages into his group inside and keeping the fire lit under them. They’ll be fine and hopefully he’ll back on the line again at the weekend.”

Interesting theory from Cummins regarding the existence of a plane of communication that transcends consciousness.

10 Likes

This could be bad for Galway. Without Davy filling their heads with shit and roaring at them, they might play to their potential.

2 Likes

Clare have done as much in winning the league as Galway did in the Leinster final. And both would seem primed to deliver a typically rousing/underwhelming performance. Even Loughnane´s comments have been somewhat neutralized by Davy´s hospitalization. Very hard game to call.

1 Like