All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Cummins is a fucking cunt of the highest order. How could that imp get a message to anyone if he was in a coma, ffs?

What a wanker looking for credibility and attention on the recently-retired-turned-cheap-hack circuit. He should stick to self publicising about how far he can hit a ball around a hillock, the prick.

3 Likes

That’s crazy. Those quotes from Cummins are unintentionally crass. He comes across as a bit of a simpleton but, then again, he used to wear a Manchester United jersey under his Tipperary one.

7 Likes

Ye are galway We do’ not fear one men teams

It’s a disaster not having him there fucking things up, imagine how at ease the Clare lads will be not having to witness yet another emotional breakdown from Ireland’s most strangely intense man before the game and at half time.

Get well soon Davy.

AH DAVY SHOULD REST UP FOR THE SEMI:relaxed:

2 Likes

I’d expect a big game out of canning after the leinster final. And think that should be enough for Galway to squeak it. Clare haven’t cut loose in the championship against anyone of note in a long time now so would be surprised if they do it this weekend.

1 Like

You are getting very cocky there Joe. Remember what goes up must come down. Best of luck to you and Clare this weekend all the same.

I am not cocky this could be a night mare

Fair play to Galway who will beat Tipp too

I’ve stopped waiting for a game-changing performance from Joe. When was the last one? The 2014 draw with KK? It looks like a talent that will go unfulfilled to me but if he does cut loose, like you say, I’d agree it would probably make the difference.

How in God’s name are Clare favourites for this game?

Galway are 5/2 for the double result.
I’ll have a 50 on that.

3 Likes

I’d actually love to have a sit down conversation with whoever did up them odds and ask them to justify them

Are they caught up in the Clare/Davy hype ?

Look at their record since 2013… Grim compared to Galways. I thought odds compilers based their predictions on form and stats ?

Fuck it. Don’t complain I suppose and take a stab at it.

I’ve made loads off betting against Clare the last few years mate. I’ll be doing the same this weekend

1 Like

Great odds

Waterford are unchanged for Sunday. Sometimes losing provincial finalists react worse to losing a close game than taking an absolute hiding. McGrath took off most of his key players well before the end of the Tipperary game and I guess this is a display of faith in the team. I’ll finish with a sentence that isn’t a cliche.

Podge will be a sub for the footballers tomorrow while it looks as though McGrath is still out injured. Looking like an unchanged side from the Limerick game

Conor Ryan back available?

Wexford have been septic all year apart from the cork match. Waterford aill kick the bollocks out of them.

1 Like