All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

I see Colm Cronin has left the Dublin panel. Had a fair few injuries prior to the Wexford game as well. Hard to see them winning without a full team.

There are several teams who can beat them, starting with Dublin this weekend. Either of the likely MF winners, Tipp or Wford could beat them. Clare are a dark horse.

Dublin won’t go man for man, are missing a number of players and don’t score the goals necessary to beat KK. I’d be surprised if they are within 6-7 points of that KK team. Maybe under Daly they’d beat them but not Cunningham. They need aggressive lads like Cronin as well, he is one of their best ball-winners, particularly after losing Sutcliffe.

Waterford don’t get the goals either but probably have the best chance to stop them. Tipp/Galway at this stage don’t look like they are going to beat that group of KK players. Clare couldn’t beat one of the worst Cork teams ever last year.

Ultimately KK still have the best half-back line in the country, the two best forwards and the highest propensity to get goals.

1 Like

Galway and Tipp are just as likely to get goals, if not more so. Canning is the best forward in the country, TJ Reid is second and Callanan is not very far behind him. I presume you mean hogan as the second best forward and he’s out until the AI semi final. Outside of Reid and and Hogan Tipp Galway and Clare have a better supporting cast of forwards than kilkenny.

Kilkenny can beat anyone on their day aswell

2 Likes

I hope you are right.

Dublin will go.man to man but.you’re right about the lads.we.are missing. A.lot of the omissions.are.self.inflicted too.

I think Kilkenny are fucked. I know its been said before and they proved everyone wrong but there are too many weaknesses in that team.

1 Like

Thats why you’re one of the best hurling minds on the forum mate :clap:

2 Likes

Kilkenny could be anything

Hands up any poster who ‘predicted’ any county other than KK to win last year’s Liam McCarthy

(Don’t worry, you’ll be treated with sensitivity)

I predicted KK’s demise last year. I was a year too soon but I’ll be proven right this year. Or if not then, eventually at some stage I’ll be right. I’m confident of that.
That fucking spineless shower of Galway cunts should have buried them last year

They did. But then they proceeded to dig them up, performed mouth-to-mouth, and handed them some lube and durex so they could fuck them in the ass.

6 Likes

I always have a soft spot for Galway hurling they are the only ones who can rival us in self destruction

1 Like

Eamonn Dillon will be the difference tomorrow night.

1 Like

1 Like

Very fuzzy looking team

4 Likes

Very short squat team.

2 Likes

Steroids Fagan.

As a kk man I am worried about tomorrow night. Think betting wise 3/1 for the dubs is very generous. But… now that I think about it we we tear Dublin new one…

Its still a v strong kk side esp 1-9 & mick f and they have tj

1 Like