Alliance Football League 2019

How old is he? How could a normal person from another county end up in being based in Roscommon?

1 Like

25/26 at most I’d say. Was a mainstay on UCC sigerson teams IIRC.

1 Like

Niall Morgan’s point was unreal.

Morgan brilliantly engineered the throw ball there at the end.

Tyrone very poor again, I’d say they are doing some very heavy training at the minute, McCann and Hampsey were out on their feet there at the end. Big problems in the inside scoring sector for us. McCurry was very poor again.

I worry about our forwards but the performances aren’t overly worrying yet, I think we’re a good bit behind some of the other teams in fitness right now and we’re not playing with the same intensity they are.

You have an awful victim complex. Pity on you.

If you were to bring incidents like that into disciplinary action then you’d be citing 11/12 incidents every league game. He leaned his knees into the back of an opponent.

An awful gobshite

And then dived like a fairy. Embarrassing

It’s cute how angry he makes you. Did you smash the house up when that point went over?

are you suggesting Tyrone had fairy’s at 1 & 2 in recent years?

1 Like

Go away outa that,your like a bad dog,you always bite🤣

Have you stopped blaming the Galway manager for Shane Walsh?

Explain my dear chap?

You’ve been moaning about the Galway manager every time Shane Walsh fails to perform.

Ah Shane Walsh was Mom you gobshite

I’m just wondering if you have stopped blaming the manager when he doesn’t perform?

1 Like

Your away with the fairy’s lad,as i said about Kevin Walsh,you would do well to find anyone in Galway that likes the way he sets the team up for a game off football…it’s northern esk…it’s horrible but when the lads cut loose and play ball it’s a different story…

1 Like

I recall reading a few posts of yours blaming Kevin Walsh because Shane Walsh was having a bad game. Maybe the player themselves is the culpable party if they are not performing.

Never said that,find the post where i said that…when you have players of the ability of Walsh and comer you shouldn’t see them in their own fullback line defending space…the should be on the end of every attack not the ones starting it…