Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

Straightforward win there for Tipp in Walsh Park. Our forwards made little or no impression on the day and we are as vulnerable at the back to the high ball as we were last July. Yer man James Barry is developing into a fine full back.

1 Like

Kilkenny could very well end up in a relegation play-off but you’d imagine they’d make shit of Cork or Dublin in a play-off if they have to.

I thought they scrapped the play off?

Possibly did, I wouldn’t know about 1A stuff.

Yer man James Barry has been one of the best full backs in the country for years.

Neither would I anymore :cry:

@Big_Dan_Campbell said the other day that there’s no play-off and Big Mick knows his stuff.

Well in that case, they’'ll just have to beat Dublin and Cork during the regular league which they are well capable of.

Great win http://www.clare.fm/sport/clare-cruise-past-cats-national-hurling-league

You’re talking pure scutter as usual. :rollseyes:[quote=“carryharry, post:508, topic:23808, full:true”]
Bizarre me hole. Clare at home are a very difficult proposition and add one of the weakest KK squads in years to it then today is no surprise.
[/quote]

In his defence poor old @carryharry was put in an awkward position because he was obliged to take an oppositional stance towards something I said, who knows what he really thinks.

1 Like

It’ll be nice for the public to finally get “The People’s Final” it was cruelly denied in 1997.

1 Like

If predicting a Clare win is talking scutter then I think you are probably a bigger ape than i thought you already were.

Continue waffling on about conceding 3 goals to Kerry today although ye won comfortably.

A Clare win against KK without Galvin, McGrath, McInerney and Kelly…after losing to Cork who were well beaten by Dublin at home last night is a bizarre result.

The manner in which the 2nd and 3rd goal were conceded today is worrying from a Limerick point of view…the scoreline was flattering.

Clare did a similar job to Kilkenny in last years league semi and didn’t do a whole lot in the championship

1 Like

What’s your point you dumb cunt. I said yesterday that I fancied Clare to heap more trouble on Cody.
Read the appropriate threads before spouting shite you flute.

My point is you’re talking absolute scutter as usual.

Kilkenny players look a little “portly”.

Predicting the Clare win is scutter?

Log out ffs.

You know nothing you little cunt.