Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

I know you’re one of the dumbest cunts posting on TFK.

You’re not worth replying to.

You replied to a comment directed at me you dope. Christ above, you take the biscuit at times.

There is a play off. What has been scrapped is the play off for promotion and relegation between 1b and 2 a

2 Likes

Correct and right.

Did you have a few bob on?
Will you concede that the manner of the defeat on top of Dublin’s easy win last night were a little unusual having seen the games last weekend?
You don’t need to be a prick all the time, it was a good shout though I’d be shocked if you had expected a drubbing.

1 Like

are we ahead of limerick

He obviously didnt know Clare were missing those players.

A stopped clock and all that mate.

we beat ye

Do a small bit of research in future before successfully making an complete tool of yourself for the umpteenth time.

#stopped clock

Today’s 13-point loss to Clare was Kilkenny’s biggest in league or championship since Brian Cody took charge.

#codyout

2 Likes

Winter has come to the empire

Just saw the clip on the RTÉ News of Derek McGrath giving Michael Ryan one of his trademark post-match “no look” handshakes today. :laughing:

1 Like

In all seriousness, it’s hard to see him filling the gaping gaps in his Defence. The Fennellys will help up front but Joyce, Holden & Co look terrible.
Eoin Murphy must be having nightmares before matches.

He must be loving getting a bit of a chance show off though.

The forwards are worse. Apart from the penalty today they haven’t had a shot on goal in140 minutes.

1 Like

Worst Kilkenny outfit in years. Will only manage 4 of the next 6 All Irelands

1 Like

Tipperary will win 4 in a row.

1 Like

We’ve enough won this decade.

1 Like