Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

They were dead right that day .

1 Like

Will any of the Carrickshock lads be getting a phonecall you reckon @Fran?

Waterford will continue to find new ways to lose to Kilkenny in the qualifiers this year.

I thought they looked dead on their feet today to be honest. Like they’re training very hard at the moment. Only the likes of Padraig Walsh and Buckley had legs. Wouldn’t read much into the performance, the lack of depth is probably the major issue right now.

That sending off was very harsh going on that footage

That photo is a damning indictment of 1990s dental care/hygiene .

Yeah, nothing in it at all.

David Franks possibly

4 Likes

Canning said before highlights Waterford just got over Tipperary last week. That’s at least five occasions over the last decade where he has called Kilkenny Tipperary!
As an aside who is no 13 T Sarsfields for Tipp as per Sunday sport team sheet?

Ah they’ll come on and should have big game or two in the summer to give us false hope but realistically they’re 6-7 players off competing for honours again. The result of lasts year’s AI is reflective of the gulf between both teams.

Aidan McCormack. Got 5 points from play v Dublin last weekend. Hooked before HT today.

1 Like

In fairness I can’t see any team getting within 10 points of Tipp this summer.

Agreed, I was hoping Waterford would but they’re lacking a few top class forwards.

Is Derek McGrath a bit of a bullshitter? He looked completely lost on the bench today as it slipped away. Not a peep out of him.

When they’re going okay he hopping & leaping along the sideline.

RTÉ had him named as T Sarsfield!

It’s only the League Harry

3 Likes

Touché

Dick Clerkin is basically reading the script provided to him by Páraic Duffy.

“As Páraic said…”

Waterford will be a different animal in the summer. Tough route this summer for Tipp if they want to win the AI and Munster - Cork, Waterford, Clare, Kilkenny and Galway in that order.

Waterford will wait in the long grass .