Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

He should be celebrating the possibility of visiting the famed Semple Stadium during next year’s league instead of picking on one of the best young hurlers in the country on the internet.

Okay, steady on guys. I’m a fan of De Burca and rate him highly. He just wasn’t as good as usual yesterday. I think his Fitzgibbon Cup exertions during the week may actually have caught up with him.

Did you get all this from watching the highlights on the telly?

Bandage turning a single observation into a summary of a player’s entire game. Lazy analysis. Lazy punditry.

5 Likes

Jumping on the bandwagon…nowhere to be seen last year.

No.

I see Mick Ryan was bitching and moaning about the pitch. What will he have a moan about next.

The pitch was a disgrace.

5 Likes

If you listen closely enough, you can hear the air go out of @The_Burner

Absolutely, but he is always moaning about something.

No suicide watch thread to start today mate no?

Only for that thread I’d never recall you were best mates with him :wink:

Mick Ryan is doing a fine job at the moment. Tipp look to be in a better place than they were in 2011.

1 Like

Seems the law was laid down in the dressing room post All Ireland last year. Paddy Stapleton maintains its the like of P Maher vintage who are also driving it this season. There’s a gap there, that Tipp could ram through a handful of All Irelands in if they’re motivated, and it appears they are. Ryan, like the 2010 players, saw it all before too. There’s a long way to go yet, but they look very fucking clued in.

1 Like

And Id forget how much of a prick you are!:wink:

It worked didnt it?:stuck_out_tongue:

The whole thing is opening up beautifully for them too. Cork gone, Kilkennŷ finished, Waterford still undercooked, Galway on the wane. A four in a row for the taking and the prize of being Tipperarys greatest ever team.

1 Like

In 2011 Kk were still a force . in 2010 Kk were missing shefflin and Brian hogan . Also there was a circus around Shefflin’s fitness and the 5IAR. There was going to be a monstrous backlash in 2011 . That said Tipp were young and there was a bid of giddiness .

Paudie Maher the driving force behind Tipp. An incitful devil aren’t ya :grin:

Hell of a carrot. Only really Clare outside those you’ve named who could provide any sort of resistance.

1 Like