Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

It was brain dead from Maguire. Just after getting his place back on the team too.

He needs some refresher training at a Noley the Goalie clinic.

3 Likes

Would want to be pretty fucking long grass at this stage, we’re box office now baby.

Anyone know where I can find links to the weekend’s matches? The usual youtubers don’t have them.

You couldn’t make it up. Wexfords reward for completing a flawless campaign is a meeting with Kilkenny. Galway get Waterford.
Apart from Tipp getting a training session against Offaly both Kiely and Kingston have been rewarded with a draw they will both be happy with.
Although I’m sure Wexford would have taken this at the start of the campaign now that their primary objective has been achieved.

What’s your point?

None really. Not in the humour for work. So just posting for the sake of it

6 Likes

Ah yeah, the old @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy modus operandi.

3 Likes

The current league format is so bizarre it is good . As an aside did Tipp ever lose of Offaly in the Championship ??

Never. If I lived to be a hundred i dont think I would ever witness it. Offaly GAA is in terminal decline. Makes me wonder how counties like Monaghan and to some degree Roscommon who admittedly are punching above their weight in division 1 can have some modicum of competence and Offaly can be so shit. Offaly also have larger populations than both and is easy to commute to if you were a student or working in Dublin. They also have a decent provincial ground and a centre of excellence which Cork dont even have. They go out then and lose by 30 points to Armagh and 30 points to Galway in the league

Fat arses

1 Like

Dual county and the decision to build a stadium and not their development squads.

1 Like

That ought to explain it alright.

All hurling matches on Sunday at 4pm. These cunts don’t want to promote hurling.

Sunday April 2

Allianz Hurling League Division 1 Quarter-Finals

Offaly v Tipperary, Tullamore, 4pm

Cork v Limerick, Pairc Ui Rinn, 4pm

Galway v Waterford, Pearse Stadium, 4pm

Kilkenny v Wexford, Nowlan Park, 4pm

Allianz Hurling League Division 1A Relegation Play-Off

Clare v Dublin, Cusack Park, Ennis, 4pm

2 Likes

Laois V Kerry at O’Moore Park at 7pm on Saturday

Thought Waterford were at home? All the better.

Just giving you boys another auld home match before ye can shut down the wind tunnel for 2017 intercounty hurling.

2 Likes

How the fuck did I miss that? All becoming clearer now. No way would any of the quater finals draw a crowd in opposition to this massive fixture

Wise move tbf.

Offaly v Kilkenny is a double header with the Laois v Offaly relegation final in the football on the Sunday. They’ll have to clear the blood from the pitch before throw in in that one.

Laois are sustaining eir sport .