Allianz National Football League 2022

Thats what you get when needing Mayo to do you a favour

Limerick by one. Nearly another collapse but dug it out. Fuck Laois

5 Likes

Billy Lee and his green army roll on again

1 Like

Safety guaranteed now I believe. A last day shot at promotion. The Louth game hurts but we’d have taken that

Billy Lee’s Boys rolled up the M7 and walked all over the cunts.

10 Likes

Twas grand to get the handy game between the Westmeath and Fermanagh ones, made hard work of it in the second half but picked up the 2 pts I think everyone had already penciled in.

2 Likes

Is it just me or does division 3 look a bit weaker this season than the norm? Antrim in the promotion hunt but would generally be high div 4/lower div 3 type outfit. Could look a lot stronger next season if Cavan, Tipp (with Quinlivan), Cork and Down in it.

Curse a fuck on it

Antrim are improving to be fair.

These half protestant, half lake bastards will feel our wrath

Aren’t you on top of D3 as they stand tonight!!! A terrific achievement to be fair as we were grouped together in D4 3 years ago. They have certainly performed with credibility and must have a right shout at getting promoted again. It’s a pity everybody’s nemesis, the County Board are so parsimonious with money - it all being waster on those hurling fuckers.

1 Like

Laois getting what they deserve for hiring a stook like Sheehan.

2 Likes

Stook is a great word.

3 Likes

Billy and his brooms and tennis balls may be a stook but not even Jesus could turn this water into wine. Saying that, his treatment of his sons godfather is shameful to the county jersey.

Billy’s had fuck all luck since he got the Laois gig. Between lads not committing and injuries, that was a piss poor team we finished that game tonight with.

Billy needs to take them for a cohesive training away day. If only there was a really tight all weather pitch with floodlights he could get access to

2 Likes

That part flew over my head but persevering with Munnelly and his cameo appearances isn’t a great optic. That said, a former inter-county stalwart ( a genuine countryman) told me the other day that were he 40 years younger he wouldn’t commit to the rules and regimentality that attaches to the IC game today. Would any of us do it bar a few of the high profile counties (3-4)….

Lets not over egg how much committment goes into bogball compare to the likes of swimming etc

Yes but there comes a time when one must depart the stage or be removed from it.

Cmon now, why is Jake Foster not there?

Anyway, we’re not fit for D2, and are as well off in the Tailteann