Allianz National Football League 2022

“Jennings” in the RP was tipping meath at 15/8 to win in Galway tomorrow. Whilst meath are coming and they have a load of money behind them now jp esque with the Moran family in Bective backing them up I couldn’t in any way advise a lad to back a team at all in an NFL 2 game least of all Meath away short Menton and a few more…but that’s the nature of it…
Meath v down derry and Cork in navan will be proper football contests. Real dog eat dog stuff…can’t wait

3 Likes

He tipped Armagh to score more than one goal tonight at 7/2

Beat them in 2003 in the qualifiers, Cluxton was sent off, Declan Browne gave a masterclass against Donegal in the 1st match.

3 Likes

Galway are down a good few defenders including both first and second choice full-backs tomorrow. And no Comer. Think Meath are missing a couple of midfielders as well though.

2 Likes

Oh I’m not for one second doubting him but he was using Galways performance in last years connaught final as a justification for his prediction on meath tomorrow…like if you are making a guess “jennings” say it up front. I can’t see anyway how someone could make a prediction with so many unknown quantities…

He was right on Armagh tho
@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy and I have been tracking Rian o Neill, grugan , Campbell et al for a while now, they are giving mcgeeney time to build a team also and I think him and Donaghy could be an excellent partnership…they’ll go deep in the championship this year

1 Like

They were a bit naive at times tonight but when they got their flow going they were excellent definitely one to watch this year

The football should be good this year. Dublin are back to the pack and all the other contenders are flawed. A lot of panel depth gone from Tyrone. Kerry can’t defend. Mayo are Mayo. There’s a chance for someone outside the 4

1 Like

Jack will make Kerry defend

The last five teams to win the All-Ireland in years ending in 2 are Offaly, Offaly, Donegal, Armagh and Donegal.

You’d have to fancy one of those three to win it out.

I would say a combination of both.

It’s been a steady decline really since 2018 when they peaked. The 5 in a row was the end of a process.

When you lose people like Jim, Cluxton, Brogan, Flynn, COS, MDMA, McCaffrey, Mannion and many many more, replacing them with a load of nobodies you are left with the current sorry mess

3 Likes

Any word where Con was last night?

Very little on that bench

Con is/has been travelling for the past month. Should be back around now.

He’d make a difference to that team alright.

1 Like

I heard a shocking story

What’s this now?

@Cheasty Is this the year there’s big all Ireland implications if you’re relegated form div. 2 ?

What’s on TV today?

1 Like

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Kerry​:ok_hand::muscle::eyes:

Kerry and Kildare will be live on GAA GO 2 on the IPTV.

2 Likes