Allianz National Football League 2022

Clifford doing what he wants here

Why are they talking about Oā€™Hora like heā€™s the man of the Match? Heā€™s after being rinsed by Clifford for most of the afternoon.

5 Likes

Rinsed and re-rinsed

The GOAT

Clifford is like a man amongst boys

How have they let that pleb on Clifford the entire game he has absolutely rinsed him.

Left flailing like a simpleton

Up your collective holes MAYO

#fuckmayo

Lock them inā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Clifford is making some show of him for all heā€™s mouthing off

2 Likes

Clifford fairly stuck it to Oā€™ Hora after. An unreal point and a brilliant individual goal.

1 Like

Peter Keane was some fucking dud looking at this.

3 Likes

Moreā€¦moreeeeee

Are Mayo actually trying a leg here? How close is this to their championship 15? They look very disjointed. Ruane taken off there, I didnā€™t think he was on the field in the second half.

I like Oisin McConville and in general I think heā€™s an excellent analyst but he is the biggest example of this. Heā€™s in denial.

Scary how theyā€™ve cruised away from Mayo here while only being in second gear.

1 Like

Ripping the piss now the full back with a tap in.

Back to 2004 and 2006 this year. Tyrone going in as defending All-Ireland champions but wonā€™t reach the semis. Dublin not up to it. Jack Oā€™Connorā€™s Kerry piss all over Mayo in the final.

It was a square ball, in fairness.

Total football

Jack is some operator.

It must have driven him absolutely demented to see Kerry in the state they were over the past few years.

1 Like