Allianz National Football League 2022

What does Clifford do for a living, hes got an awful bang of a Garda off of him

1 Like

PE teacher

1 Like

Editedā€¦ Iā€™m very surprised at that

1 Like

He did a Leisure management course in Tralee and is doing his masters in PE teaching in UL now.

The only pity about David Clifford is that Eamon Dunphy wonā€™t get to rant about him to Bill Oā€™Herlihy after Manchester United are stuffed in the Champions League.

ā€œThe true greats - the Rachel Blackmores, the Cian Lynches, the Paul Oā€™Donovans, the David Cliffords (emphasis), they find it when no one else can find itā€¦ā€

8 Likes

Hearing this back from my county board colleague. The players are saying Devlin is an unrale coach, so he is.

The Porter Laureate has spoken/typed

5 Likes

The Jarred Bard

1 Like

The great man enjoyed his pint and toastie in Grogans today.

1 Like

Me bollox , he always times his run nicely to take the reinsā€¦

Kerry have shit the pot anytime its been put up to them for the last number of years. It wasnā€™t put up to them today.

Jack Oā€™Connor has tended to win his All-Irelands without any team putting it up to Kerry. That record looks set to continue this year.

6 Likes

He held on there a bit long after the 2009 success. 3 barren seasons at the helm after that. I thought heā€™d do a little bit more with Kildare but he appears to have Kerry purring.

He didnā€™t give a shite about Kildare, he was only keeping himself warm until the Kerry job came up again.

4 Likes

I think Iā€™m actually reaching the point where Iā€™ll be hoping for Dublin to beat Kerry again this year. Hard to hope against the plucky underdog against the entitled aristocrats

As opposed to Roy who has the Saucery on tap.

1 Like

Bang of Kevin cashman off that tweet ā€¦

A pleasure to be in Croker today to watch the true GOAT of Gaelic football do his thing. Clifford is the truth and has been for some time.

A very @peddlerscross style post from you there

Sorry, wrong login

2 Likes