Allianz National Football League 2023

Kilmacud Crokes* could win the next 5 All Ireland Club’s in both codes and they’d still be remembered as the club who cheated their way towards winning the 2023 Final. I think as a club they are of dubious character after the way they conducted themselves. Wattys only told them to stick it when it became clear and obvious that Kilmacud Crokes* had no interest in playing them to the rules of the game. Anyway its done now.

I find it a little odd none of them seem to be in with Dublin. The Dublin set up are big into their “Values and Behaviors” “being good human beings” etc so you wouldnt know how they’d view cheating towards winning an All Ireland.

3 Likes

The only cheating was wattys trying to win the cup off the pitch, in the boardroom, in front of committees of faceless bureaucrats.

You calling Kilmacud players cheats is outrageous.

1 Like

You’d swear this was a new revelation.

They were only called out for it on National Radio the following morning. I hope you reached out to Ger Gilroy (who had a brilliant sub-gate btw) and let him know of your frustration.

Can’t be long until a mystery former GAA star joins Krokes as Chief Values and Ethics Officer.

1 Like

It’s not about a new revelation. You’re directly calling the Kilamucud Crokes players cheats and insinuating this is why they’re not in the Dublin set up. I find that outrageous.

1 Like

Kilmacud Crokes* made it crystal clear over a two week period that they had no interest in replaying Glen within the rules.

You cannot get away from that and you’d wonder what Gilroy and Farrell made of it all. Im only speculating but whats TFK without idle speculation. On footballing ability theres at least 3 or 4 who would add to this hapless Dublin squad at present.

Fair going by Crokes that JC Darey isn’t the most sickening act carried out in the GAA in 2023

1 Like

Theo Clancy will be a great addition to the Dublin full-back line I’d imagine. A standout for Kilmacud and he’s only a leaving cert iirc.

2 Likes

A fine player.

I see Rory Gallagher has introduced a new young full back too, McEvoy thats a serious operator. Releasing Big Brendy Rogers out to help Herculeas at Midfield.

1 Like

Except they won’t be … youre spending too much time hanging round the wrong locker rooms after the big game …

1 Like

Kilmacud Crokes is delighted to be one of 25 clubs selected for the Lidl “One Good Club” Youth Mental Health and Wellbeing Programme in conjunction with JIGSAW the National Centre for Youth Mental Health) and the LGFA.
Kilmacud Crokes has “a place for everyone” at the core of everything we do. With over 5,000 members and 222 teams from nursery-underage-minor-adult- veteran level so no matter your age or ability there is a team for you. The inclusive all-stars training every Friday continues to build momentum with the number of participants and coaches annually.

An abomination of formatting there. Another clerical error from Crokes

I’m disappointed the bould Genie has succumbed to this.

Hopefully he will bring the tights with him to intercounty.

2 Likes

He wouldn’t be half the player without the leggings.

Think that’s 8 Kilcoo players now involved with Down. Big numbers.

Not sure if Kilcoo even have a manager for this year yet - Laverty might have to take it on himself if they can’t convince Jim McGuinness to come over the Mourne Mountains.

The massive benefit of the split season, Laverty and the players can do it all. God bless it.

I expect Derry to confirm their status as the best team in the land tomorrow.

18k capacity Celtic Park nowhere near big enough to host the size of crowd that wants to attend a Division 2 league game in March, its a changed world.

1 Like

When the Dubs roll into town it’s red letter day.

1 Like

Agreed, brilliant atmosphere in the city by all accounts with the big travelling support in great form. Its a real pity they wouldn’t consider going outside the M50 in summer.

6 Likes