Alright Sort of the Year 2019

When has Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez called for the police to be disbanded?

I flicked through that link about 15 minutes ago. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s name is not contained in it once.

Where has she called for the police to be disbanded?

I realize you’re a fanboy, so sorry for any offense.

She is a member of DSA, in fact you could say she is the face of DSA. Why would you be a member of a political group and not agree with it’s fundamental aims?

That doesn’t answer my question.

Where has Ocasio-Cortez called for the police to be disbanded?

You provided a link in which seven people called for the abolition of the police. You do know that political organisations contain all sorts of people with different opinions, yes? The Republican party contains actual Nazis, like.

Here’s your view of Ocasio-Cortez from two weeks ago. I guess this makes you a “fanboy”.

The fact I like her doesn’t mean I have to agree with her. Do you genuinely not understand that concept?

The goals of the DSA, a (for now) small political group are very clear and unambiguous. I am sure like all left wing groups they will fight among themselves and eventually split, but for now we have to accept at face value what they state as their objectives. Namely and mainly, the abolition of capitalism, elimination of private property rights, abolishing the police and prisons.

Now she doesn’t admit to any of this when she is interviewed, and why would she, she is not stupid. But, these are clearly the aims of the group she belongs to, so I’m afraid it is valid to ask why belong to a group if you don’t believe in it’s basic goals. Unless you do of course.

Although I fully understand why you have no issue with her schizophrenic position. It’s a bit like your hero Jeremy Corbyn, a lifetime euro sceptic and the original Brexiteer, campaigning against UK membership of the EU for decades, and abandoning his party when he was most needed.

None of that answers my question.

Where has Ocasio-Cortez called for the police to abolished, as you claim?

If she has, it should be extremely easy to provide a link.

You really are smitten, aren’t you?

She should resign from the DSA if she disagrees with their basic platform. It will come back to bite* her if she makes further political progress.

• Not that kind of bite, you deviant.

I didn’t write what you wrote about her above - there’s a hell of a lot of projection in your response here.

I asked you to point out where Ocasio-Cortez called for the abolition of the police. You’ve failed to do so - and I think it can fairly be said that what you claimed, like so many of yours claims on this forum, was a lie.

Nor have you pointed out where the abolition of the police is a “basic policy position” of the DSA. You pointed out an article where seven of its members did so. That does not amount to a “basic policy position” of the organisation.

Very very entertaining. In comparison to some of the gobshites like Allerdyce and Pardew that have held court over the press, he is a class act.

I’ll field this one. She didn’t, @anon7035031 made it up.

2 Likes

I think the interesting about the way he writes about Ocasio-Cortez is that sexualised terms are never far away, because he primarily thinks of her as a sexualised object. The article below sums him up perfectly.

And of course he couldn’t help throwing in a bit of homophobia when he got caught out his lies.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/conservatives-afraid-alexandria-ocasio-cortez_us_5c38cb74e4b05cb31c421cc3

Judge Olann Kelleher

1 Like

Pat o Sullivan Limerick f.c. owner :joy:

Judge Karen O’Connor. She properly sentenced that scumbag Paschal Kelly to 18 years for abduction, terrorising and robbing a Postmistress.

Said Postmistress was no flat tyre either, leaving evidential clues all over the place. I

1 Like

A man who sees the way forward. A proud Gael too

1 Like

He even stayed long enough to secure the league title before going. Great loyalty to Celtic

1 Like

if ryan tubtidy takes over celtic they win the league this season ffs .

Buff Egan is on the way