An Idiots guide to downloading TV Programs/Movies from the Internet

Its too late for that Mac, itā€™ll have got into the electrics by now. Whatever you do Dunph, donā€™t use the microwave

Could the fact that Dunph is posting on TFK while heā€™s doing this implicate Rocko?

By posting on the forum weā€™re putting all our laptops / pcā€™s / phones at risk

When will this end, i have clicked to download 4 seasons of breaking bad. Iā€™ve seen the first 3 and half the 4th but couldnā€™t find an option just to click on the few episodes i needed. If i donā€™t have unlimited broadband as i expect i might, could this all be an extra cost?

Ah lovely iā€™ve opened this utorrent shortcut thatā€™s on my desktop and clicked torrent (1). It say 25% downloaded and estimated remaining time left 58mins. I donā€™t get this part:

Download speed - 3.7 mb/s
Upload speed - 3.9 kb/s

Can someone explain the above please as i really have no clue what itā€™s about.

Its just uploading your personal details & any files you may have on your computer. Nothing too sinister unless youā€™ve bought something with your Card online?

What?

ETA 2hrs 31mins now. :strokechin:

Youā€™re a brave man allowing it to upload Dunph. Presume youā€™ve encrypted your hard drive?

Seriously Rocko should i not be doing this? I donā€™t know what iā€™m doing. Advise me. Iā€™ve been uploading for over an hour now. Who gets this information? How do i encrypt my hard drive?

Iv lightening broadband here and it would take a week to down load 4 series of breaking bad. Obviously a scam mate.

Do you have windows 7? Might be worth calling Microsoft and owning up see can they disable the Trojan horse

paedo rings experts at leveraging this kind of technology dunph, your HD is probably stuffed full of naked african 6yos whoā€™ve been systematically abused by a belgian gardening group

Dont worry, the cops will believe your strory

I downloaded all in just over 3hrs, Carter. Your laptop is from the stone age mateā€¦

Iā€™ve been downloading stuff recently but when i go to open the files and play they are bookmarked. I then right click on one of the files, go to 7-zip and extract to ā€œshow in inverted commas like thisā€ but it just extracts to 96% every time.

Anything i;m doing wrong or how do i get around it???

Iā€™ve got my new laptop and have downloaded something on utorrent, having installed that, but cant view it. Presumably there is some other viewing equipment i need to install??

ā€¦donā€™t think so? As in uTorrent isnā€™t coming up at all? Re-install maybe? I had no problem with it.

Iā€™m on Turlock, Demonoid, What cd and kararanga torrent site wise, anything else good?

The utorrent section is coming up the finest it is after i am finished downloading something when i right click and hit ā€˜open containing folderā€™ that i canā€™t open and view the file(s) inside it. Iā€™ve a new laptop so presumably havenā€™t installed the requisite software. Do i need windows media or what? I think i have thatā€¦

So you canā€™t find the actual file you have downloaded?

If you want a free media player then get VLC, its the best imo.

VLC will only allow me view files i have downloaded that are in that format, no? The file i downloaded doesnā€™t have that little orange triangle icon you get with VLC filesā€¦