An Idiots guide to downloading TV Programs/Movies from the Internet

No, VLC should play literally anything, thats why it is so good. Just right click and use ‘open with’.

:lol:

http://images1.videolan.org/images/largeVLC.png

Print this out Dunph and stick it over the file you want to play.

I don’t know why you are not giving classes in the internet and computers Julio seeing as you are an authority on the subject…

I’m no expert Dunph, although with mugs like you out there I could easily pass myself off as one.

:slight_smile:

Only slagging Dunph, your the soundest Tournafulla Man I know.
How was Paris in the springtime?

This new laptop is annoying the fuck out of me.

I installed VLCApp, is that something else? :mad:

Sorted, sound lads.

I have been using itorrents to download stuff but have just got this message as i’ve tried to download another item:

Your ratio is dangerously low : [color=“red”]0.197
You do not have permission to Download Torrents, because you have been demoted due to your poor ratio.
Seed back all your old torrents to raise your ratio

Please advise…

Seed (upload or share) the torrents you’ve already downloaded through whatever torrent software you use. Basically your ratio is ‘low’ because you’ve downloaded (leeched) loads of stuff and uploaded (seeded) nothing back.

I delete anything i download as soon as it is watched, so the result is i can’t find what i have downloaded. Is there a way around this?

The only way round this on IP is subscribe 20dollars through Paypal when there’s a double points promotion on. You are basically buying a massive upload ratio and that should do you for a year anyway if not more. Well worth it, I never bother my hole uploading stuff that I have downloaded either so that’s the best way round it. 20 dollars is fuck all…about 15euro.

Will keep an eye out for this, cheers pal.

I want to watch something i have downloaded on the tv, i can hook it up with the HDMI cable. That is not the issue but how would i go about doing something else on the laptop while using it to show something on tv? Is there a split screen type option, i have seen it done before but not sure how…

Try alt & f4

Will do so in a while, watching ‘An Idiot Abroad’ first.

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 613251”]

Will do so in a while, watching ‘An Idiot Abroad’ first.[/quote]
The one in Mexico? The wrestling is very good!

The one in America. The part where he was avoiding cuddling the bird in the pyjamas was very humourous, i would have cuddled the shit out of her. She was well up for it.

Anyone else who uses Isohunt for downloading is it working normal for ye? The button i used to press for downloading (think it was ‘download.torrent’) has changed and now instead of a straight download to my utorrent programme when you hit it, now it has a list sources you have to select from the drop-down in order for the download to begin, none of which are utorrent.

Any ideas folks?