Another horrific accident in Donegal

Fuck sake RIP

The forum will be delighted to hear I’ve put Sid back on ignore. It’s for his own good.

7 Likes

You’ve ignored 200 less posts in fairness.

No way is that right, feels like they’ve had 10,000 posts replying to each other

1 Like

That’s only since we moved server the other day.

7 Likes

Lolzers, if this guy could clamp cars as well as he clamps himself he’d singlehandedly eliminate all road deaths overnight. :grin:

Is it any wonder this crash happened, when there is no public transport in rural areas?

This is a disgrace.

It’s nothing less than a genocide against rural Ireland.

1 Like

You have lost the plot. Suffice to say I’m not sure you had one to lose in the first place. I hope the toll of the last few days doesn’t become so pervasive as to effect your interactions with people in the real world. Just ride out the current storm and lie low for a while. You will be fine.

Losing the plot? Does that bring back bad memories of the famine for you?

The toll of 170 years ago seems to still be affecting you.

Incredible snowflake behaviour.

1 Like

I don’t see how the availability of public transport has a direct correlation to road fatalities. In areas with public transport, people still use their own cars and accidents do occur. It’s a pretty bizarre statement to say that if there was public transport in the area then the incident last night in Donegal could have been avoided.

Plagiarising Ruth Dudley Edwards and using a motor tragedy in Donegal as an attempted dig sadly seems to sum up your modus operandi these days. It seems that some on here are living rent free in your head (oh the irony).

Sid is making the point that saying the famine was genocide is akin to saying the lack of public transport is genocide…

Here’s a good one for you, mate.

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

None.

I plagiarised that, by the way - I’ll always admit when I steal something, unlike your average rural Irishman.

3 Likes

Are you ok?

1 Like

Id say he was dropped when he was small.

Grand, thanks, mate.

And yourself?

whatever about this godforesaken thread of bile and pity that deserved a like as a stand alone comment

1 Like

I’m ok, You seem to have lost the plot a bit.

Christ :laughing:

So this is what it’s like to read sids musing these days. I’m glad I’m not reading any of the others going by this.