Another horrific accident in Donegal

Make it a sticky.

The court finding was death by misadventure, fail to see how they can access the motor insurance policy based on this verdict

This fuckin wagon takes cuntishness to a whole new level.

Maybe she posts on here then

That’s the way it’s gone these days.

1 Like

Article in times isn’t making it any better for her

It’s always a wise move when family members go to social media to clear these things up :roll_eyes:

Coroner?
Alcohol, negligence parking there could open it up. It’s a stretch but Hillsborough case established rescuers can sue for PTSD

I would imagine the child who survived is also suing the deceased father to access insurance.

1 Like

It’s too much of a stretch in her case. Where’s the duty of care on the deceased here? Also, UK and Ireland have diverged on nervous dhock

The comments on the Facebook post on Donegal Daily we fairly damning also. Lots of the family of the victims comign on to verify that this is actually happening.

Just saw this on Facebook as well. The justification here is hilarious.

The last line is mental :hushed:

When youre in the shit dig up for the love of god.

Her family are doing her no favours, not thats shes doing herself any favours. Maybe alison oreilly can inveigle her way in to interview her.

Heres the other people suing. They have a case but will prob be reduced for contributory negligence

Just checked the courts website and shes suing the estate and the estate. One other person is suing the aame defendants

:fearful::fearful: the estate & the estate

1 Like

The estate and the council. Havent had coffee yet

1 Like

A county full of fucking gobshites

The county that values life the most :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’d rather walk into a mosque with a basket full of bacon sandwiches at prayer time then drive in that fucking county

1 Like

Beautiful county, and any Donegal people I’ve met over the years are very likeable and responsible people. What is it about the ones that live there that gives it such a bad name.

We holiday in Ireland every year for a week, the only place we will refuse to bring our three children to is Donegal, purely because of driver behaviour and attitude there…

5 Likes