Another US shooting

Hereā€™s what is on sky. These lads should be locked up for the rest of their days.
This should be murder in the first degree.

Is yer man they killed meant to have even done anything?
Youā€™d often hear people saying ā€˜he deserves a good baytinā€™ or ā€˜he should have the shit kicked out of himā€™ I suppose these lads were of that school of thought they just followed through. I wonder is there an element of them being black and having ā€˜made something of themselvesā€™ make them hate the black fellas they perceive as being ā€˜scumbagsā€™ even more.

No. They have ā€œfailed to demonstrateā€ any evidence of the driving offence they claimed. The lead poluce woman is quoted as saying something along the lines of ā€˜these police officers are not usually like this, something must have provoked themā€™. Absolutely gobsmacking. Itā€™s a huge country with a massive population, but thereā€™s something rotten in the state of Denmark, so to speak.
They made nothing of themselves those lads. Joining the cops isnā€™t an achievement. Itā€™s just joining the cops. Thereā€™s plenty on death row in the same country for doing a lot less. They are just violent scumbags whoā€™s behaviour was genuinely psychopathic. Petty men given a gun and a badge. The victim seemed to just be nice.
Itā€™s absolutely no wonder he tried to run away.

2 Likes

Christ, I just (accidentally) watched it. Crying for his mother.
Jesus Christ like.
Itā€™s a genuinely scary country.
Much like Western Australia.

They showed the whole thing on cnn last night in four segments. He didnā€™t seem to do much, fair enough sort of resisted putting his hands behind his back throughout and legged it but it was unclear what he was stopped for initially. The first three videos were all body cams and you couldnā€™t get the whole picture. The last segment was from a camera on a street lamp right over where they bate him up and itā€™s extremely damning. Thank god it wasnā€™t five white cops who did it.

Jesus, cops shoot a lad with no legs because he tried to run away

Thatā€™ll learn him

May god forgive me but the first thought that came into my head was the eddie murphy scene in trading places.

5 Likes

How normalised has this become. Man shoots and kills woman. Hours later, he returns to scene of crime and opens fire killing a reporter and a 9 year old girl and injuring many others. And itā€™s barely even news! What a fuckin horrible country it is at the moment

https://www.rte.ie/news/2023/0223/1358317-us-shooting/?fbclid=PAAaaCliDO7SHSbK7bbzeCcQBZxEFreUQhM-cBZHIoOrsgK-lgoSYHxduvHvc

1 Like

Fcuk me :grimacing::slightly_frowning_face:

I think the only solution is to defund the police at this stage.

A school in Nashville.

Shooter has been neutralised. 6 others dead.

A female shooter. Never heard of that before!!

2 Likes

Only 6? Pfft.
This just shows why god overturned Roe v Wade.
Women for babymaking, men for mass shootings.

1 Like

1 Like

False alarm, it was a white male after all.

1 Like

Tom Hardy Bait GIF