Another US shooting

Wasn’t. It was a transgender mentally ill person.

The man isn’t well.

The free thinkers have decided to blame this one on the Trans community alright.

Jane Fonda is being blamed. She was on TV recently and was asked how people should respond to pro life Christians on their anti-abortion stance and she amswered “murder”. If words have consequences then it’s not that much of a stretch that hate speech like this could trigger a mentally ill person to commit an atrocity.

star trek GIF

You don’t believe that overt hate speech is a precursor to atrocity crimes?

Six million Jews, a million Irish, and half a million Tutsis woud suggest otherwise.

You said it’s not that much of a stretch. It’s a stretch, otherwise you wouldn’t have pointed out how much of a stretch it is. I’m not suggesting anything more or less other than your stretch of the word stretch.

This is hilarious.

Your internet “brand” for the last decade has been about denying that hate speech is dangerous.

So just for clarity, you don’t believe that publicaly calling for the murder of people you disagree with is hate speech. Interesting insight. What would you regard as hate speech? Is posting “Kill the Jews” hate speech?

That’s not what I said, I found it amusing you claimed it to be not that much of a stretch. It’s right there in the post. Are you drunk?

Is Primal Scream’s “Kill All Hippies” hate speech?
Is Metallica’s “Kill 'Em All” hate speech?

I blame Jane Fonda and Iggy Pop.

I blame GUNS N’ Roses.

I blame Columbo.

The association of murder and perfection is sickening glamorisation.

Did you study English or were you busy in the basement those days?

3 posts and you went there. It’s great to have that sort of originality back.

Guns n roses covered a Sawdoctors song? Be the jaysus.

long long time ago

1 Like

Only 1 human being killed in this instance but hey, it’s a win for good guys wi… oh, hang on