Anthony 'Dalo' Daly

He wouldn’t have been as successful as he was as a coach at club level if he was a boring cunt, in fairness

Nicky Brennan on stapletons is a decent listen.

5 Likes

He was excellent during the week.

1 Like

The former gaa president?

Yeah.

That podcast is a load of bollocks.

What i like about landers on the pod is that somehow fellas like him can actually get on a podcast, talks absolute waffle

As someone who listens to podders at 1.5x speed, Landers sounds like a cassette stuck in the radio.

3 Likes

Didn’t he analyse a game he followed on that Scór app last year?

4 Likes

That’s just normal cark. High pitched at x1.5

1 Like

I think it’s grand. Yeah most of the time they’re waffling away. It’s like eavesdropping on some lads in a bar.
The Hogan fella sounds a bit wooden alright. He doesn’t seem up for the rise like the rest of them.

1 Like

To be fair to him, at least he knows he isn’t a guru

The Our Game lads like Stapleton treat listeners/readers like their own opinion is gospel and that Stapleton is some sort of Guru, just because he has a platform

1 Like

I wouldn’t agree with Nicky when it comes to the politics of GAA where he becomes a yes man but his work with that Kilkenny community radio is brilliant.

You’d struggle to find anyone with as much knowledge throughout underage, schools and men’s hurling in KK.

2 Likes

I was listening to Verney on OTB recently and I think he’s much better without Stapleton. I dunno what it is but Stapleton isn’t very engaging or something

1 Like

Quintessential Tipp sneeriness

8 Likes

He’s a spoofer.

Takes one to know one

2 Likes

Exactly.

Ah i dunno I think he’s alright. His fondness for ponies mightn’t be to your liking.

No sign of hurling yet…