Anthony 'Dalo' Daly

They have some craic so they do

3 Likes

Lovely shop.

I’d always go there to avoid the riff raff coming from Limerick who tend to stop at the frst place they see up the other end of town.

Now we know you’re bullshitting. Nobody from Limerick would stop in Tipp town unless it was an absolute emergency.

13 Likes

A horrible inarticulate narcissist little clown is what he is.

1 Like

Teege does his weekly shop there ffs.

6 Likes

He is a nice fella. Argumentative bollix but a decent sort.

What kind of snacks would the boys get for the drive? I’m guessing a few bottles of Lucozade, a few dairy milks or Mars bars, and maybe a bag of jelly snakes. Davy probably has a few crates of water and sports drink in the boot courtesy of Wexford county board

A big bag of Milky Mints.

1 Like

Oh, good shout.

Maybe a bit of Cadbury eclairs as well if they were in a cheeky mood.

The bomber fella unwrapping them and feeding them to Davy as he navigates the Clonmel roundabouts.

33 Likes

Theres some auld lad around 80 years of age too that goes for the spin.

Davy is great to look after them all.

1 Like

Solid tactic by Davy there to bring that man. When it inevitably goes tits up I’m sure he will be shoehorned into the conversation to show what a nice guy he is.

1 Like

Lovely :laughing:

There were two Ambers

Charlie Carter was part of the Myshall set up last year, as coach. They lost at least 4 and possibly even all 5 out of 5 in the round robin stages of the Carlow Senior Hurling Championship.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you

1 Like

Whatever gave you that idea?

Landers on about roofing the house out of the horse. Gas man.

What does Mr Landers do for the day job, also TJ Ryan or are they full time at the bantz?

TJ works in sales at Cube Printing.

Landers is a Doctor.

11 Likes