Anthony 'Dalo' Daly

The eulogy to the horse that has been retired (but not actually dead etc) was painful

Dr Merde?

Landers was trying to sell me a pension at Leopardstown the other day. Works for Irish Life.

:rofl:

Him and Neil Francis. Both doctors.

I think they beat Naomh BrĂ­d but lost the rest. A real fallow period for the Black and Ambers.

What the jaysis was Derek McGrath’s almost 2 minute eulogy actually about near the start of the podcast today talking about Rugby and Horse Racing and GAA. He’s some man for talking for ages but nothing of substance actually gets said.

4 Likes

Did you not get a sense of “de emoshon” from it?

2 Likes

Haha lord above! Pashun

2 Likes

Dalo gave Derek a free pass when discussing the Waterford tactics. In fairness to Teege he took them on a bit.

I’m getting a bit tiresome of the whole thing at this stage. Teege is keeping the whole thing above water.

1 Like

Without landers it would be like hamlet without the prince.

Is McGrath not an awful pain in the hole and a mane cunt to boot?

Some man to fill dead airtime though

The horsey horse shit is a bit tiresome at this stage. As are the shout outs to the visitors to Murty’s. Skehill and Murphy are much better.

2 Likes

It should be edited down to an hour and just deal with the hurling. They can have the horsey chat off air.

It was around two hours long last week, and is about an hour and a half on average with a load of fluff included.

Landers is a horsey set freak

The mentions of whatever junket they were at that week is wearing thin. Teej is a decent analyst in fairness. I think Dalo was the only who actually attended a match this week.

2 Likes

The examiners football show with Paul Rouse, James Horan is a good listen

Obviously Wollie and Cian’s Sunday night review of the weekend is essential

Landers is a fucking gobshite. Spent half the show going on about the rugby. Derek McGrath is an unbelievable spoofer. He spent about 5 minutes trying to put together a Roy Curtis type monologue about the rugby as well. Gobshite. Dalo was as usual very good. As said above he seemed to be the only one who attended a game. Landers knows little to nothing about most of Corks new players. His take was, well if Harnedy is still the main man what does it tell you about the capabilities of the young players coming through. In fairness he has a point on that one but its his complete lack of knowledge to analyse any of them on their own merit is telling. TJ is very good in fairness too. I feel he and Dalo could do it on their own. Landers is only there to act the gombeen. McGrath with his “the perception of the narrative” diatribes is not needed. Pity they dont add someone like Tommy Walsh from Kilkenny. You’d listen to him talk hurling all day.

17 Likes