Anthony 'Dalo' Daly

Gave that a listen. Tremendous. Not a fuck does Herity give. Fucking hates Cody. The story about him licking Cody’s cupcake :grinning::grinning::grinning:. Daly drew him out well in fairness

3 Likes

Anyone read dalys article today where he states that a top Galway county board official rang him out of the blue to tell him loughnane got the bullet. Sounds like pokies to me.

The one where PJ’s brother flounced out and sulked all the way home to Limerick cos the u16’s lost a couple of friendlies??

3 Likes

That’s the one. Utter nonsense I’d imagine.

Jaypers PJ’s bro would surely sue for having been portrayed as the Violet Elizabeth Bott of the Limerick hurling fraternity (under 16 grade) if not.
According to dalo there’s a witness 🤷

Was dalo getting 50 to 60k for limerick underage? Some laugh.

No

What did he do anyway?
I doubt it’ll be covered in the examiner

Throw it up there for a laugh

Ah right. If he drank ten pints I’m sure he will cover it at some point. Heh heh.

Interesting reference :+1:

Can’t trust a fella that bobs his head and winks at the same time in perfect motion.

Herrity is more proof that all goalies are fucking oddballs.

Very refreshing listen … It beats listening to an hour of shur lookit, ju’know,arra …

5 Likes

Imagine torturing yourself after you win a game because a wee mistake and ruining your night. Freak behaviour. You’d want to be putting that stuff aside and getting on with life. Cody haunted him.

Mick Dempsey putting butter on his chips

:eek:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Looks like dick O’Hara creased a biffo when Cody was bringing the ball out

It was a fascinating listen. It went from Cody saying “I’m not interested in making friends, I’m interested in building a legacy” to Herity licking the icing on Cody’s 10 in a row commemorative cup cake just to piss Cody off. Epic stuff. Kilkenny’s answer to The Last Dance.

3 Likes

It was a great listen – your man put his own weaknesses out there for the world to judge - obviously with hindsight now — and the hard chaws are straight on to have a go after he merely admitted he is human.

2 Likes