Anti Dublin bias and vitriol thread

Fellas can “work it up” at home now.

1 Like

There’s a bit of pushback on that as you’ll have to clock in at home then

They’re doing it in my department AFAIK

Some WFHers were complaining that they have to go to the office and clock in to work up Flexi. I’d much rather that arrangement than having to clock in at home

1 Like

Yeah but just keep the mouse moved till 7 a few nights a week and you’ve a day off

Isn’t it a fairly pathetic comment on society that we have to punch in a certain amount of hours rather than just getting paid a certain amount of money to a certain job.

I worked shift in a factory once where we had a specific job to do as a team on each shift. During the day (when all office staff, bosses etc were there) it took us exactly 8 hours. On night shift we burst ourselves to do it in 3 or 4 and sat around talking shite and playing 25 for the rest of the night.

2 Likes

They should have incentivised ye to go full throttle for all of the night shift.

Not biased :blush::blush::wink:just facts

Hateful and hurtful here from @maurice_brown

1 Like

When I was a young lad I worked in a permanent pensionable job that was incredibly boring so I left it

1 Like

If that is the best, I’d not like to see the worst.

3 Likes

You don’t have far to go in Manchester

It actually looks like a particularly grim corner of Manchester.
Manchester is unrecognisable from how it was.
Two more skyscrapers just got the go ahead.
I like them, especially the renaker corner ones. Dublin would do very well to look at them, honestly.

1 Like

Gary Neville seems to be almost single-handedly driving the regeneration of Manchester in a very collaborative & socially minded manner.

I know a fella who did just that a few years ago and couldn’t be happier.

That little weasel spends other people’s money. He loves being the mouthpiece though.

A lovely tune

Fair play to @maroonandwhite he has a consistency you would never associate with Galway lads normally. He really hates dublin

2 Likes