Eamon Ryan to save Limerick

Letā€™s never forget this special contribution from the ally of the Ukrainians. The greens never had a chance when this is the calibre of supporter they attracted.

1 Like

Pippa does not represent any rural people.Planting Sitka spruce is all sheā€™s good for.

2 Likes

We as in muldoons that fled rural ireland?

2 Likes

Telpis the Green Queens are distraught their fuckwit leader abandoned them :smiley:

2 Likes

Heā€™s living in one of the greatest cities in the world you know? With loads of mates and stuff.

3 Likes

Fled? Me and many thousands of decent country people are forced to come to Dublin and work because Dubliners are such idlers. Listen to MacWilliams, he often bemoans that government departments are full of people who actually hate Dublin. Itā€™s very true, and I was one of many I knew. But it had to be done the country has to keep operating. And leaving it to the salt of the earth types is just not an option. Iā€™ll never forget my first week in Dublin. After a few days I was brought for lunch by two colleagues, a guy from Mount Collins in limerick and a guy from kildare town. I was asked had I ever lived or worked in Dublin before, I hadnā€™t, well I was made aware that in their words, the Dubliners are fairly useless, and they talk alot. Ignore them. It was sage advice.

Gibberish

3 Likes

One of the top five cities in the world every single survey year on year. Your kip isnā€™t in the top 500. Maybe 5000? Between working in bars the first few years and the gaa club it kinda gets annoying have to talk to so many but sure it has to be done. A spineless brown noser like yourself wouldnā€™t know.

Top 5 in number of dead bodies on your walk home?

Sounds like he had a job in the Civil Service and managed to lose it. That is quite an achievement in fairness.

9 Likes

Ah they salt of the earth wit. Useless and to be ignored. I wonder were they talking about you?

1 Like

Yep

100% he was found out

He was licking the windows instead of the stamps.

1 Like

I didnt, i left it. It was well documented here at the time. Before you were on here, pretending to be righteous. You literally know nothing about me. While oversharing about yourself and hiding behind your daughter. Very weak character. As we saw in your previous actions.

Pippa Hackett would be a terrible choice. Ossian Smyth seems to be a decent enough speaker the few times Iā€™ve seen him

Edit. Heā€™s just turned up on radio and isnā€™t standing

fight ram GIF by Trolli

Rod would be the best as he is very sharp but may not have the common touch

Pippa is nice but might have the hardness to be the leader

Wrong thread Harry, green supporters would be frightened if they encountered a wild animal in nature.

Arent you all scared of big bad wolves being reintroduced?

Glad to report Iā€™m on the way to Dublin for the day and Iā€™m really looking forward to it.

4 Likes